ARC Document Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

ARC Document Solutions CEO and Director Suri Suriyakumar

Suri Suriyakumar

Pros:
  • "Very little mandatory overtime--good work/life balance"
    in 5 reviews
  • "Flexible work environment, very pleasant co-workers"
    in 7 reviews
Cons:
  • "Many times at 2 in night they will tell you to go and order to come at 8 in morning"
    in 4 reviews
  • "Favoritism by upper management is obvious"
    in 4 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Amazing experience

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Calcutta (India)

ProsFirst of all the company name has changed. Its ARC Documents Solutions. Great company to work for. I am working for last 7 years. If you want to come back to Calcutta and work in a product company, believe me, you wouldn't find a better place. I shifted from Samsung and am very much happy for my decision. There is so much to learn and you grow as you learn and implement. Now I am a product owner and travel to US at least twice a year. I communicate with clients and high company officials regularly. The US parent company is coming out of recession and hence great scope for career development now. Huge expansions are expected along with pay hikes (much better than 4-5 % hike that is given by TCS, IBM etc). The company is also shifting to better and larger location in sec 5, which shows the positive growth. So dont think twice if you get an offer.

ConsThe present office is bit cramped up due to lack of space. I think this would be solved when they move out to the new facility.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep the work culture intact and dont allow workplace politics to creep into this company.

ARC sales

ProsGreat coworkers who really care

ConsARC is a high-pressure, public company

Satisfying

ProsGreat boss, great client, pleasant working environment

ConsLow pay, co-workers attitudes suck

Advice to Senior ManagementFire employees with bad attitudes and a lack of understanding of customer service.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for, tight on funds, but none the less

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

ProsI've been afforded the opportunity to advance my skills through training, and have gained the confidence to tackle pretty much any task. I started as a driver, and was promoted to a finisher in large format colour, and grew from there.,

ConsTough times with coworkers, almost makes you want to look else where, as there seems to be no way to get certain people under control, and stop with the insults.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to whats happening. People love working here, but the unfairness with how some are treated by others, has not gone un-noticed. The pay scale still doesn't change, yet you want more and more and more out of each one of us...... We're all wearing out, either we need help, or something has to change.

Amicable ambience to work for

ProsEnroute a growing career ladder providing ample opportunity to innovate, learn, implement & self development.
    Flat hierarchy and flexibile environment.
    Appreciation & acknoweldgement for Performers.
    On time salary disbursal.

ConsProcess management is not stringent.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould attempt for global accredations

Great company to work for before downsizing started.

Production Manager (Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

ProsThere are opportunities for advancement

ConsThe reprographics industry is slowly disappearing

Growth platform to learn execute & evolve

Semi Support & Developer (Current Employee)
    Calcutta (India)

ProsRelaxed work environment with ample scope and time to learn New technology,managed Printing System ,Cloud Computing and delivering time-critical information whenever client want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it. One is exposed to latest technology and tools ,hands on ,testing and best part the transparency and enthusiasm with which Management evaluates analyzes and incorporates those.
    Very Compassionate and empathetic approach towards handling employees and their needs in terms of Professional life growth and learning.

ConsLack of well Defined Process leading to all Departments working individually delivering their best not accumulated contribution towards company's Vision Mission and Goal.
    Strategic plan & a better way of handling incident management is needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter Strategies for Client Handling,Incident management case handling and adopting a DMAIC(Define | Measure | Analyze | Improve | Control ) lifeCycle towards handling any technical and Non techniocal Issues is really needed urgently to reach that height of objective and capturing better Client Market and establishing ARC as Supreme in terms of Print management Solution Provider and to deliver our customers' time-critical information whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it..

Better

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
    Warri, Delta (Nigeria)

ProsThe position I had and the kind of work

ConsStore manager and materials stuff

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice is to look over his work more better

New Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with. Very positive energy from all senior executives, including CEO, COO and others. Good base salary, and amazing training experience. Great benefits and perks.

ConsCommunication between corporate and local offices is fractured in many cases. Because most offices were previously small, local businesses, standardization is a struggle. Commission percentage seems quite low.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate should continue to strive for standardization of business practices and work toward better communication with local offices.

Promotes from within the organization, you can grow professionally.

Los Angeles, CA

ProsCompany is flexible with work schedule, nice work environment, people are great, many have been around for more than 15/20 years and grew with the company. Always new projects going on, if you are the type to put in the time/effort you can get somewhere in this company.

ConsCompany compensation/benefits and morale down due to tough economic times, many layoffs, cost cutting. Some internal systems need to be upgraded, some locations have it better than others.

Advice to Senior ManagementLots of cost cutting going around yet Sr. Execs still receive salary increase, it would be nice to spread some of that reward back down the ladder to bring up morale.

Worked for ARC Document Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARC Document Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARC Document Solutions CEO Suri Suriyakumar. All 52 reviews posted anonymously by ARC Document Solutions employees.