ARC Document Solutions Reviews

Updated August 27, 2014

2.5

ARC Document Solutions CEO and Director Suri Suriyakumar
Suri Suriyakumar

Pros
  • Very little mandatory overtime--good work/life balance (in 5 reviews)

• Flexible work environment, very pleasant co-workers (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Many times at 2 in night they will tell you to go and order to come at 8 in morning (in 4 reviews)

• Favoritism by upper management is obvious (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

Not Very good

Current Employee - Facilities Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Facilities Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Its a monday through friday job 8-5

Cons

treats employees with no respect.

realize that if it wasnt for the shop employees that ARC would not exist.

In one sentence my experience with ARC is disenchanting.

Current Employee - Technology  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Technology in New York, NY

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The best reasons to work at ARC is if you're a male and can "get along to go along," you'll go very far. If you can sell yourself as the ultra professional and go getter, you're the right man for ARC.

Cons

If you're a female professional with years of experience and a real go getter, don't even think about employment at ARC. You'll go no where but obscurity. The office culture is usually professional, time off depends on wether you've earned enough points. And the benefits are you get to watch you benefits get cut each year.

My advice to upper management is look at successful businesses with high moral among employees and pick one or two as a model. Corporate seems a little out of touch with what's happening throughout the regions.

Good experience

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions

Pros

Not many projects, laid-back atmosphere, contacts with the upper management works in huge favor

Cons

Please hire and provide training

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for, tight on funds, but none the less

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've been afforded the opportunity to advance my skills through training, and have gained the confidence to tackle pretty much any task. I started as a driver, and was promoted to a finisher in large format colour, and grew from there.,

Cons

Tough times with coworkers, almost makes you want to look else where, as there seems to be no way to get certain people under control, and stop with the insults.

Listen to whats happening. People love working here, but the unfairness with how some are treated by others, has not gone un-noticed. The pay scale still doesn't change, yet you want more and more and more out of each one of us...... We're all wearing out, either we need help, or something has to change.

Lacks a Vision of Development for Employees

Current Employee - Production Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Production Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Open door policy. Great great co-workers!

Cons

Poor leadership. Absolutely no training. Company culture equals nepotism and favoritism.

Hire an experienced HR team trained to develop a plan to help the current employees advance into other roles. The company has been downsizing and closing branches for a number of years. Former employees are still unemployed. We need an HR department who can move the company forward to keep our skills current in the event that we are met with a layoff. Our employees need to remain competitive so that they can compete for jobs since we are continuing to close branches. We need to foster a culture of "caring" and "developing" our employees. Some employees have dedicated many years at ARC and deserve to develop their skills, therefore it is the HR department's job to make sure this happens. My advice to management is to take a good, close look at the Corporate HR leadership to see if it is doing it's job over the years to move the company in the right direction when it comes to developing our employees? OR should you be laying off, or making a complete overhall and change in the corporate human resources area?

Nice company where you can learn too much.

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer  in  Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary on the last working day, management is easily accessible.

Cons

For leaves you will have to apply one month prior the leaves otherwise leaves will not be approved.

Management should take steps for Employees grievances and should produce resources so that employees can get emergency leave without hiccups.

Great people, but none of which are motivated.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great support and genuine people who work here

Cons

extremly low moral in Sales Department

Good stepping stone

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation is competitive for similar positions.

Cons

Company culture is not progressive, virtually no training, little opportunity for promotion.

Concentrate more on company culture, perfect products before releasing them, review modern business practices and move away from "old-school' business.

Amazing experience

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

First of all the company name has changed. Its ARC Documents Solutions. Great company to work for. I am working for last 7 years. If you want to come back to Calcutta and work in a product company, believe me, you wouldn't find a better place. I shifted from Samsung and am very much happy for my decision. There is so much to learn and you grow as you learn and implement. Now I am a product owner and travel to US at least twice a year. I communicate with clients and high company officials regularly. The US parent company is coming out of recession and hence great scope for career development now. Huge expansions are expected along with pay hikes (much better than 4-5 % hike that is given by TCS, IBM etc). The company is also shifting to better and larger location in sec 5, which shows the positive growth. So dont think twice if you get an offer.

Cons

The present office is bit cramped up due to lack of space. I think this would be solved when they move out to the new facility.

Please keep the work culture intact and dont allow workplace politics to creep into this company.

Amicable ambience to work for

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Enroute a growing career ladder providing ample opportunity to innovate, learn, implement & self development.
    Flat hierarchy and flexibile environment.
    Appreciation & acknoweldgement for Performers.
    On time salary disbursal.

Cons

Process management is not stringent.

Should attempt for global accredations

Worked for ARC Document Solutions? Contribute to the Community!