ARINC

ARINC Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014

ARINC Chairman and CEO John M. Belcher

John M. Belcher

Pros
  • Encourages Work/Life Balance with Alternate Work Schedule (if manager approves) (in 7 reviews)

• For the most part people are friendly (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Senior management at this company - if you want to call them that, is a complete clown show (in 4 reviews)

• If you're in the wrong career area, career advancement can be stagnant and discouraging (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Great work environment, people are friendly.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsThe company was recently purchased by Rockwell Collins. The senior management has made some welcome changes to benefits and the bonus program.

ConsCommunication between departments could be better. The buildings are in need of remodeling. Overall not too much to complain about.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

An ARINC Career Experience

Senior Staff Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsGreat People, great benefits and great atmosphere with a competitive salary. Able to interface with a variety of customers that appreciated our work and were not afraid to express it to us and ARINC

ConsNot having the ability to interface with the customer as a cognizant team in all situations.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrepare positions for transitioning employees when contracts are depleated

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosinteresting projects, ability to move between teams

Conscan have better communication among teams

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Overall, I enjoy my work at ARINC.

Project Controller (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsLearning environment, competitive jobs, room for advancement

ConsNot many corporate benefits but nothing major

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some time to visit with employees of all levels to see how the cultar affects everyone.

Great Place To Work!

ProsGreat atmosphere, coworkers, hours, and benefits!

ConsNothing to complain about now.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Director

Director (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

Prosgreat company and great people to work with

ConsNone that i know of

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep supporting your line management

Great company, opportunity driven results.

ProsCompetitive benefits, comparative salaries, progressive growth potential for driven career path, strong growth in emerging markets, potential for learning addition al skill sets.

ConsCommunication is sometimes broken down, lean environment but gives to abiltity of learning additional roles, cross functional teams sometimes independent of overall goal.

A great experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsThe people and the technology.

ConsThere aren't many women in leadership even though their is an organized group for woman in leadership. They recognize it and are working on it. It is positive and negative.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need some diversity on your team.

"Good Job, but sometimes crazy politics"

Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsThe majority of people I have worked with are extremely bright and very personable. The benefits are actually pretty good there compared to most places I've worked.

ConsThe management has shown favoritism in certain cases. The are a lot of office politics as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management should involve some of the lower level employees in there decision making more often.

During my time at ARINC, I gained invaluable knowledge and experience from some AMAZING people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA

ProsEveryone is very knowledgable in their field and willing to help you succeed. ARINC encouraged advancement to other departments for new and continued growth opportunities. Work-life balance was wonderful! If I had any issues to tend to at home, my mangers understood and worked with me. The pay was pretty good for all employment levels too.

ConsThere really aren't any cons from my side. I have had a couple bad experiences with other companies that make me appreciate ARINC as a whole even more.

Worked for ARINC? Contribute to the Community!