ARRIS Reviews in Kirkland, WA Updated June 29, 2014 Updated June 29, 2014 95 Reviews
There is a good work life balance at this company which is great and a lot of the employees are great (in 7 reviews)
Most of the other contractors are good people and down to earth (in 6 reviews)
Demotivation, lack of vision, lack of direction, lack of professional skills handicap the talent in the field (in 3 reviews)
Despite the fact of making your own working hours, one is still expected to work long hours (in 3 reviews)
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
1. Hard-working and friendly coworkers.
2. Decent benefits.
3. Lots of recognition for work. Regular raises and bonuses.Cons
1. Very little room to move up within the company.
2. Takes longer to be promoted compared to a much larger company.
3. The company moves very slowly when making decisions.
4. Teams are often understaffed.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Speed up the decision-making process. Find a balance between quick decisions and recklessness.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO