The company values are terrific but good work life balance (in 9 reviews)
free parking, flexible work hours (in 6 reviews)
Demotivation, lack of vision, lack of direction, lack of professional skills handicap the talent in the field (in 4 reviews)
Really no real career path focus (in 4 reviews)
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ARRIS full-timePros
1. Hard-working and friendly coworkers.
2. Decent benefits.
3. Lots of recognition for work. Regular raises and bonuses.Cons
1. Very little room to move up within the company.
2. Takes longer to be promoted compared to a much larger company.
3. The company moves very slowly when making decisions.
4. Teams are often understaffed.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Speed up the decision-making process. Find a balance between quick decisions and recklessness.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO