- Kirkland, WA
- Any Job Title
1 Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ARRIS full-timeDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEODoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
1. Hard-working and friendly coworkers.
2. Decent benefits.
3. Lots of recognition for work. Regular raises and bonuses.
1. Very little room to move up within the company.
2. Takes longer to be promoted compared to a much larger company.
3. The company moves very slowly when making decisions.
4. Teams are often understaffed.
Advice to Management
Speed up the decision-making process. Find a balance between quick decisions and recklessness.