ASE Test Reviews

1 Rating

1. Not too shabby

Former Employee - Gopher in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Gopher in Dallas, TX

Pros

It was good, it was awesome. I really enjoyed it. It was close to home, there was not a long commute, and the pay was good. The christmas bonuses were nice, and the vacation time was very generous. I also enjoyed the easy going atmosphere that everyone at the company had. I would work there again if I didn't move - there was nothing to complain about there. I would recommend this place to any one who was near the office park and wanted a sound environment to work in. The bosses were nice, too. It's too bad I had to move.

Cons

If I had to pick one thing that I didn't like it was size of the buildings - they were too big. Whoever was the architect for the office park was out of their mind and went nuts. Granted Texas is just a bunch of flat land, but I was astounded with how much actual floor space one company got in their office building. Also, there weren't enough differing restaraunts nearby to have a consistently different lunch every week. That was a shame, but no big deal though - you should bring food from home to save money, I always say.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

2. Not good

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Pros

Colleague grumble together and some staff are nice

Cons

many foreign talent , high turnover rate in sing

3. Ways of Life11

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Ban, Maharashtra (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Ban, Maharashtra (India)

Pros

ASE in Bangalore (India) Current Employee ProsIn the bus-- Big circle of oldies chitchatting about what the've done at work today........ In the office--Same oldies blabbering of their family and not doin work...... Cafetaria--Discussion about oncoming projects which they know is not comin......Still more Yeah...........life's fun here

Cons

ConsThe impression you have about your employer is what you have about your immediate manager. Putting aside all the other facts about an employer, at the end of the day , your job satisfaction is purely based on the people around you and kind of work(project you are in). Well, I would say, there are some sections/projects in this company which make you feel like "Cursed".

Advice to Management

Advice to Senior ManagementGive respect take respect. :):)

RSS Feed </> Embed