ASG Renaissance

Updated Jun 4, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Lizabeth A. Ardisana

Working with ASG as a contract employee.

Senior Production Designer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsWorking for ASG makes one an employee ASG. We are contracted out to creative agencies for a set amount of time. If our contracts are long term or if we are able to have a non-stop period of work, we qualify for benefits such as vacation, sick leave and insurance. The company who would like to hire us are the people interview us. ASG serves as employer and payroll facilitator.

ConsNo down sides at this time.

Advice to Senior Managementnone at this time

A Stepping Stone Into The Industry

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsASG offeres flexible hours and can be good with schedules. Benefits are traditional. They have a great client and their employees are good people to work with. The work is manageable and sometimes travel is necessary for events - reasonable though.

ConsThe pay is very low and they are not fond of budging on it . They offer no incentives, raises or appraisals. The company has no room for growth and also does not have a vision for the future nor leadership ability.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be very beneficial for ASG to create it's own culture. They need to be able to crow and cultivate leaders. A serious restructure can greatly enhance ASG.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Unpleasant, at best

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStandard employees treated each other generally well, but it was laced with an air of suspicion of leadership. Everyone seemed to be running scared, waiting for the shoe to drop. I know this is the pro section, but seriously, that was the good of it...

ConsThere was no real interaction between leadership and lower level employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild an environment of trust and mutual respect, rather than one of expected servitude.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Voted Detroit Metro's Best Place to Work 2011

Account Coordinator (Current Employee) Farmington Hills, MI

ProsUpward Mobility, competitive salary, family oriented

ConsDistance from co-workers, everything else is good

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining is essential

ASG

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsThey recognize their top employees and celebrate achievements.

ConsIf you have a support job within this company, don't expect much guidance or support from upper management. They tend to talk down to support level associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all employees equal, not just praise your favorites.

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Farmington Hills, MI

ProsThe people at ASG Renaissance make it a great place to work.

ConsThe salary/compensation was not competitive within the market.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompare salary ranges to ensure employees are paid competitively.

We have an exercise room!

ProsOur boss takes care of us! It's the little touches that make it a great place to work; from the Keurig coffee machine to the fully stocked exercise room! Work life balance is great also.

ConsAssistance with career planning would be beneficial

Advice to Senior ManagementIn addition to the regular performance reviews that we receive- discuss career progression and work with employees more frequently to help them meet their career objectives and to set them in the right direction. Discuss alternatives.

ASG Renaissance

ProsGreat benefit package and employee rewards

ConsManagement doesn't show equal respect to all employees. Not very forgiving when making errors. Pay increases only granted to certain employees.

Worked for ASG Renaissance? Contribute to the Community!