ASRC Research & Technology Solutions

ASRC Research & Technology Solutions Reviews

3.4

CEO

Great Intern experience

I worked at ASRC Research & Technology Solutions as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

Great people and a great mentor helped me get up to speed in the professional world. Incredibly valuable work experience.

Cons

Opportunities are scattered geographically and occupationally so there is potential you will not find what you're looking for.

Smallish company, giant beaurocracy

I have been working at ASRC Research & Technology Solutions

Pros

The people you work with will likely be awesome

Cons

Low pay for the position, distant/non-existent managers/supervisors, endless political games, promised advancement opportunities that never materialize due to those endless political games. I have worked for this company for almost 5 years under 2 different supervisors, one a complete moron and the other who I've met maybe twice. After almost 5 years, the pitiful "raises" they have given me have amounted to just under a dollar more than when I started, and any discussions of further or larger raises due to added responsibilities are met with an attitude similar to "sorry, not sorry. at least you still have a job."

Pay your people better. Get supervisors that aren't completely inaccessible. Don't let your sub-contractors run your employees ragged.