AT&T

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson

(2,364 ratings)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Think twice before applying!

Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Farmington, NM

ProsCompensation is very competitive compared to other jobs around the area that do not require any education beyond high school

Paid bi weekly when we finally went union instead of the 6th and 15th when we were not union

Union benefits have a lower deductible than directly through AT&T

ConsMeetings scheduled last minute

Early morning weekend meetings which is hard for parents

You start each month in the negative numbers. Some months you are up to -15

We can not activate service for a large number of potential customers who live outside of our service area on the nearby reservation. If we do accidentally activate service, they get shut off for roaming which results in another chargeback.

There are too many metrics that you are accountable for. At last count there were at least 12.

There is always a new initiative coming out that you will soon be accountable for.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employees in the loop! I can find information on upcoming AT&T phones and plans online way before I can using our own internal portal! Relax on the metrics. Employees can only do so much with each customer. Regional management needs retraining. When confonted about our concerns employees were told to suck it up or quit because we weren't going to find anything better paying in the area.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T reviews and ratings in Farmington, NM — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson. All reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees.