AT&T

www.att.com

AT&T Reviews in Jackson, MS

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson

Pros
  • The pay and benefits are pretty good for a job you can walk into from high school (in 268 reviews)

• Work life balance is fantastic - they never interfere in my free time (in 140 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance is the biggest struggle because of the long retail hours (in 212 reviews)

• Upper management will throw store management under the bus to look good to RSC's (in 254 reviews)

More Highlights
3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A great company to work for

Manager Relief (Current Employee) Jackson, MS

Prosbenefits, pay, advancement, co-workers, reinbursement

Consset schdules, more workers, time comsuming

34 years of serving customers from Residential to Signature Business accounts.

ABS Service Executive (Current Employee) Jackson, MS

ProsI like working from home. I enjoy the insurance benefits, 401 K savings plan and pension.

ConsIt is a global network and at times it's difficult to serve my customers in timely manner because of processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consciensous not only of your employees, but to your customers also when reducing head count and moving jobs badged to non-badged personnel. It gives a false sense of business savvy.

Good pay but terrible working environment. Very stressful.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Jackson, MS

ProsPay and benefits were great. My pay was $25.50 an hour. I was totally paid for with health insurance as was my son. I only paid about $63 every two weeks for my wife who was also working.

ConsWhen AT&T bought Bellsouth they couldn't just fire the old employees so they doubled the quota. No matter what we did there was something they would always complain about.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop stabbing employees in the back. Stressing the employees so bad they have to be medicated will only bite you in the ass. Sooner or later someone is going to snap in an office. The payouts for personal injury lawsuits will negate any money you may be saving by trying to get rid of the older employees.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!