AT&T

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Lack of Leadership at AT&T

Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Modesto, CA

ProsBest products and marketing in the industry, attracts customers to the stores.

ConsDisconnect between upper management strategy and real-world sales practices in the field. There is no career development, and annual reviews are done in a haphazard manner with inaccurate information. Promotions are based more on who you know, instead of what you know. Little in regards to formal recognition.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop pretending that people are the most important asset and cut out commissions entirely (which you want to do eventually anyway). If you want your business to grow, give your leaders autonomy to make their own decisions. People are afraid to make mistakes.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T reviews and ratings in Modesto, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson. All reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees.