ATR International

Jerry Brenholz

Top Notch Staffing Services

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Hayward, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Hayward, CA

I worked at ATR International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's wonderful to be acknowledged by an Employer! This is exactly what you get from ATR. I appreciated the monthly check-ins and the numerous communications relative to the agency. Each time I had an inquiry related to company benefits or policies, someone ALWAYS followed up. This is a winner for me! The staff at ATR genuinely care about your success and career progression. I am very pleased with my experience and would not hesitate to rejoin ATR for future job placement. They are true Leaders in the industry.

Cons

I did not experience any employment issues during my time with ATR. The timecard application could be enhanced for ease of use i.e. the dropdown menu to choose start/end time; but I got paid every week so I would say its really a non-issue :)

Great company to work for...

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant II in Abbott Park, IL
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant II in Abbott Park, IL

I have been working at ATR International as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Since working for ATR International I have had nothing but the best experience with this company. I have used many temporary placement companies in the past but ATR International is much different from the rest. They are here to serve your needs, find you the best fitting job with the experience you have and care about you as an individual and not just another number. I believe this is the company to use to get a foot into the door at any major corporation.

Cons

I haven't experiences any issues with this company. They are always available to help.

Just keep doing what your doing! :)

Continuous Growth at work

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Hayward, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Hayward, CA

I have been working at ATR International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people at ATR are great and I love going to work every day. I get emails from ATR checking to see how I'm doing, and making sure everything is going well.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with ATR.

ATR is a great place to work.

I have been working at ATR International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ATR is a great place to work! The people who work here are wonderful: intelligent and ambitious. ATR is helping their employees by invests in their training, which is very helpful in grow in your career.

Cons

Cons: ATR contribute to your personal growth.

Decent experience

I worked at ATR International

Pros

Received paycheck on time
    Decent compensation

Cons

If you try contacting them to try to find new opportunities, they do not get back to you.

Watch your paycheckx

Former Employee - Systems Analyst
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst

I worked at ATR International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Appreciated the contract - it was a good one. Just the wrong vendor.

Cons

Company never billed client for my time. Blamed me for not submitting time. Took a lot of hassle including involving the client to prove that ATR screwed up. They then sent manual check to a totally incorrect address. Also, for the same position ATR paid at least $5-10 / hour less than competitors working for the same customer.

Not sure if I would return to this agency...

Former Employee - Order Fulfillment Associate in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Order Fulfillment Associate in Emeryville, CA

I worked at ATR International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Very quick placement, weekly pay (but that's with almost any temporary agency), emails are sent once a month with new positions, time cards are submitted electronically...

Cons

Lack of communication between you and your recruiter. Once you're placed with a company, the calls STOP. They did not respond or attempt to work with me to find another location when I expressed my concerns with the current assignment. Pay was HORRIBLE. The place where I was contracted to work were all ATR Employees and it was just a mess. Very unprofessional and unqualified. Looks like they just hire ANYBODY to make sure that ATR gets paid. They must have fired maybe 6 people within 2 weeks of them starting.

Communication is essential. Your recruiters (or the two I dealt with personally) were not on top of things like they should have been.

Great company, very friendly personnel !

Current Employee - FAB TECHNICIAN in Palm Bay, FL
    Current Employee - FAB TECHNICIAN in Palm Bay, FL

I have been working at ATR International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

easy to work with, super friendly employees

Cons

i have had no problems so far.

Keep up the great work!

It was okay.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ATR International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People are great. The team made coming to work everyday bearable.

Cons

They are not open to change.

A $5 gift card for a year of service..... Are you Kidding Me???

Former Employee - Senior Level Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Level Consultant

I worked at ATR International as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The payroll department is very helpful

Cons

Realizing that temporary tech consultants are a dime-a-dozen, but the disregard for internal consultants took this seasoned professional by surprise:

1. Company forgot to check my references.... so I had to re-submit them and have references called 2-months into my job.
    2. I wanted to discuss available benefits, and while taken through the call transfers (at the company) was hung up on twice.
    3. I received a cheap nameplate that had my name miss-spelled (and bent) -- just threw that away.
    4. NEVER NEVER heard once (in 18 months) from anyone. (go back to 2.)
    5. Company got my attention at Christmas -- a Starbucks giftcard was included in a card.
    5a. Was then mortified when that giftcard couldn't pay for my Grande Latte (giftcar was for 5 bucks)
    7. When I quit, didn't hear back (actually couldn't get anyone on the phone but the receptionist). She told me that if timesheets weren't sent it ,"they'd get the message".

I was making alot of money for ATR. I could have taken another ATR contract and continued making them more money. I just felt like I wanted to someone to give a damn.

Management are no dummies. High profit, no overhead is the operating model.

ATR International Response

Jul 30, 2014Director of Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. Our quality standards require our recruiters to reach out to our contractors on a regular basis so your experience with ATR is troubling. Our VP of ... More