ATS (Airport Terminal Services)

www.atsstl.com

ATS (Airport Terminal Services) Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard B. Hawes

Passenger Service Rep

Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsSmall airport, growth opportunity, Station Manager was great very fair.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work:(

ATS at BNA-complete joke!

Ramp Agent (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsChange of management increases optimism

ConsNo benefits whatsoever, low pay, crazy schedules, unfair supervisor that has favorites and gives more hours to whomever she likes. The workers that want to stay are forced to leave or put up with the inconsistencies, low morale, unfair management. There is NO training-forced to learn on the job. Safety is 2nd rate!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some human resource management courses!

Fun Job!

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)

ProsATS offers various positions in the airline industry from above wing customer service agent positions to below wing positions- ramp cleaning positions.

ConsMinimum wage pay rates and raises are now reduced from 30 cents per six months to 50 cents per year.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Overall a good experience.

ProsVery easy system to learn and operate. Basic point & click. Client has taken away all capabilities of agents at the airport...can't change seats, assign seats change anything regarding travel.

ConsWeek to week work schedule due to the fluctuation of flight schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistency of rules across the board/stop double standards.

DFW ATS is the worst company to work for BEWARE

Senior Passenger Service (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsNone, this job is HORRIBLE!

ConsUnorganized, disrespectful, change terms of employment contract every week! Raise times changes, shift hours are changed monthly and you are forced to do mandatory overtime or get fired. Also be prepared for angry customers at all times!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire HR, supervisors, and managers who are more organized and not rude.

Not a good place to work

Cargo Crew Chief (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsWorking with airplanes, great AA ramp crews..

ConsEverything..Schedules were changed weekly with no chance of days off..supervisors not willing to help the crew chief and the other people..Manager only hired for grooming and promising them cargo pay and move to cargo which never happens..

was promised supervisor position but instead it was passed over by an employee because she threatened to quit, I was promised a dollar raise which never happened..working long hours and since I was the only person who knew computers I was trying to teach the manager the computer and not being paid extra for it..

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your AUS station in order..you can't get the system running if the manager is not focused on employee happiness and not favoring one of the sexes..stop promising better positions and pay to new employees..try to have a stable schedule..and watch out for burn outs and especially don't misuse your employees because they are willing to work..

Enjoyable work for those who enjoy taking the skies to the limit.

Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsJob Security/Decent Pay/Work Family/Management Support/Career Growth

ConsAttendance Point System is the only thing that may be a turn down since it's a 1 year roll off period.

Advice to Senior ManagementHealth benefits for part time employees that work full time hours and adjustment of the attendance point system to a 6 MONTH roll off period.

Not meant for the weak minded...

ProsExcellent communication with Executive Staff. Ability to learn multiple facets of running a business like it was your own.

ConsWork days can be reeaaalllllyyyy long...

Mistreated

Grooming Agent (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsWorking around airplanes (Inside of them 90% of the time)

ConsYou are the bottom of the bottom. You are treated like a machine that is literally yelled at daily. You are expected to do tasks all day/night long that will cause permanent damage to your health, such as breathing in harmful cleaning chemicals in an un-ventilated airplane bathroom (Extremely Small) that cause you to get dizzy. Vacuuming 250 airplane seats with a heavy strap on vacuum and having to put all the weight in your back so you can lean into the row of seats and get under them for every crumb. Carrying bags of garbage that weigh 60 pounds across an aircraft that is 180 ft long one after the other. And many more examples of back tweakers your whole shift. I one time got yelled at for going into the truck to get a sip of water after vacuuming an entire 757-300 aircraft that was 110 degrees. This company will treat you terribly and work you down to nothing for minimum wage with zero benefits. You are working for a contracted company, and you are extremely expendable. I worked in a farm field and a gas station prior to this job and got payed the same for half the work. The amount of work and various things they have you do for this job is unreal. I put my two weeks notice in over 3 months ago and the way we were all mistreated still disturbs me to this day. Stay away for your own sake, you are worth more. -Portland PDX

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only upper management you see is your supervisor who is no older than 25 with less work experience than yourself if you are middle aged.

Frustrating employment

Ramp Agent (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsI really like most of the people that I work with.

ConsEvery time the company gets a contract for another airline we are expected to jump from one airline to another and back which creates miscommunication between agents & supervisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire an adequate number of employees to cover the various airlines you service. I don't mind working various airlines and switching from one to the other, but not knowing until the last possible minute where I am needed is frustrating.

Worked for ATS (Airport Terminal Services)? Contribute to the Community!