ATSER

www.atser.com

ATSER Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Save yourself a headache and RUN...RUN as fast as you can away from this place

(Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsAs best as I can tell, there are absolutely no pros to working here other than it's kind of a nice building. If you interview here, look up some of the old employees on LinkedIn, if any admit to working there, and shoot them a note. I'm sure they will be happy to fill you in.

ConsUnderfunded,(meaning your paycheck won't clear sometimes or management will hold the check and not pay you as there is no direct deposit), unethical business practices. Owner wants to be cc'ed on EVERY email that leaves the building. Questionable employment practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a reason you have high turn over, bad company morale, customers that wont renew contracts and more law suits than customers over the last few years. Look for the common denominator.

Horrible!!!

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsCome to think of it...none!

Cons90% of the employees are on contract only! No Benefits. This wasn't described on job add owner placed on Monster. Micro Mgmt. Meetings after meetings. Constantly changing file formats, email templates. Mgmt wants to be copied on everything. IT can't purchase needed equip. CC gets declined. Very, very strange environment...ghost town!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop spending more than you have. Invest back in the company. 20 years in business, little to show for it

Worked for ATSER? Contribute to the Community!