ATSI S.A.

Updated August 14, 2014
2.7

CEO

Great Company

Current Employee - Asp.net Applications Developer in Zabierzów, Lesser Poland (Poland)

I have been working at ATSI S.A. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

liked the professional attitude and the workplace environment that was provided to me. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going into work each morning. Another thing that I really appreciated is that the company provided their employees with up to date tools and trainings. This allowed employees to learn new technologies and stay current within the software development market. Flexible hours were also a plus.

Cons

I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. While the people at ATSI Company were terrific to work with, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of the lack of challenge and there was no room for advancement in the company.

Do not stay too long

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Zabierzów, Lesser Poland (Poland)
    Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Zabierzów, Lesser Poland (Poland)

I have been working at ATSI S.A. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very good work-life balance, stable workplace, subsidized meals, big parking place in front of the building

Cons

It is a communistic company working against all known market rules. It can afford to be so because it belongs to a big capital group that provides financing. ATSI has terrible, control freak management and huge nepotism. CEO's family occupies important positions not having enough competences and bringing frustration to others. All they care are your working hours. Would you believe that only from a year or 2 programmers have had access to the internet?! Earlier on it was blocked! Really. ATSI is not a place for motivated and ambitious people. The company loves to have managers of all types that will tell you what to. They call it Agile. Majority of products is a crap and has never been launched.

trust people

Good place for a start.

I worked at ATSI S.A.

Pros

- Opportunities to work in a multinational environment
    - Very nice peers
    - Benefits
    - Modern methodologies of SW development

Cons

- Limited development paths
    - Nepotism
    - CEO makes many decisions that should be done by lower level management

Good for start !

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Zabierzów, Lesser Poland (Poland)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Zabierzów, Lesser Poland (Poland)

I have been working at ATSI S.A.

Pros

- very good place for someone who starts his/her career
    - quite good salaries ( right after studies you can negotiate ~4k, with one year of experience you can start from ~5k)
    - benefits : private health care, reimbursement of meals, language course, multisport card
    - flexible work hours

Cons

- bad management
    - unfair decisions of ceo
    - lack of trainings
    - limited access to internet at work
    - sometimes huge differences in salaries for people on the same position