AXIS Healthcare Communications

Not yet rated.

Neil Matheson

Awesome place to work!

Rather Not Say (Former Employee) Yardley, PA

ProsI think everything was great, I would say I like a lot of things. Good people, really smart. Nice facilities. Growth oriented, but still a small "family" feel. Lots of social awareness activities and giving back to the community. Treated very well, and would go back to work there in a minute, but live in a different place now.

Consnone that I can think of. Location is a bit hard to get to by public transportation maybe? Parking was very limited. Not much else to say about dislikes really.

Advice to Senior Managementnothing. Keep on doing it right! Hire the smartest people you can find - and keep doing great work. I definitely miss my old team - they were greatest

Do not work for this company

I'd Rather Not Say (Former Employee) Oakland, CA

ProsExposure to large variety of high calibre pharmaceutical clients. Small company - opportunity get to know colleagues well. Small company - so less structured, opportunity to contribute to the development of systems, etc.

ConsOne of the offices I worked for was the worst office I have ever worked for. The president was downright nasty and incompetent - lost a major client. Quite a bit of racism in the office and emphasis more on physical appearance rather than ability to do the job. Favortism. This company probably has broken every rule in the book and I'm surprised they are still in business. I certainly have reported them to the Department of Labor as well as EOE.

Advice to Senior Managementthe Senior management itself was incompetent - i would suggest the CEO hire more competent people to run its various offices.

Worked for AXIS Healthcare Communications? Contribute to the Community!