AZ Sourcing

Updated Oct 19, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Elizabeth Mann

It was very easy and professional.

Laborer (Current Employee)
Minster, OH

I have been working at AZ Sourcing full-time for less than a year

ProsI liked the layout of the programs.

ConsThere were no cons that I saw.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a very nice web site.

not ethical

I have been working at AZ Sourcing as a contractor

ProsI can't think of any...

ConsIt's a horrible company to work for, not ethical, lots of prejudice and treat employees extremely unfair.and bad.. I also feel like the project is a big scam.

Horrid!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AZ Sourcing full-time

ProsOpens your eyes to a multi cultural side of business practices

ConsAppearance is everything , and lies and fabrications are rampant in this company. The CEO is a tirant . She has no idea what she's doing , they are going to dig theselves a huge hole of false promises to clients, employees and vendors. Don't get involved , this company is going to end in disaster. You will be disrespected , degraded and pummeled on a daily basis. Devel wears Prada

Advice to Senior ManagementStand up for your employees!!! The problem IS with the management , they close their eyes to everything the CEO is doing , and will not defend you in any way...even when they disagree with the crazy CEO. You WILL go down too , and you will burn all your bridges if it doesn't change!! Read the reviews , we can't all be wrong when we say the exact same things!!! Open your eyes!!!

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A grand project without the pragmatic will.

I have been working at AZ Sourcing as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThe idea is interesting, and if the company could get itself together, the project itself could be very big, very profitable, and very exciting.

ConsThere are a lot of complaints about management, which is somewhat unfair. Really, the main complaint lies in the CEO, who micromanages without actually understanding the processes involved in the project, without trusting the opinions of professionals she hires to carry out those processes, and without being capable of making up her mind on practically all decisions. As a result, the office environment is dysfunctional to the point of literal comedy. If the show The Office needs more material, they should perhaps film this one.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake up your mind at least once a week and then stick with it.

Not a good place to prosper

I have been working at AZ Sourcing full-time

ProsThe company provides an opportunity to realize the strategy of business development. The structure of quantity over quality is the strategy. Everyone is given the responsibility to lead and manage. A very fast-paced environment.

ConsIt is difficult to stay motivated when none of the projects you work on get used. Especially when upper management is demanding the projects get done before you go home today, everyday. Priorities change daily, everything is “mission critical”, and nothing you work on is ever actually implemented. Management is horrid as you and everyone else are constantly berated and put down in front of piers during whole company meetings. Impossible to stay focused in an environment of fear, and confusion of what is truely the objective.

Advice to Senior ManagementDefend your team! Don't let your people get thrown under the bus. If you make assignments and try to set objectives, stand up for your team when they are being berated. Learn the difference between being a task master and being a leader.

Absolutely awful experience!!!!

Casa Grande, AZ

I have been working at AZ Sourcing as a contractor for less than a year

ProsSeems like there is opportunity to help with a 2 million sq foot building.

ConsYour opinion does not count, Your experience does not count, your work ethic does not count.
It's an ugly carousel of confusion that never stops. Management does not know what they are doing, the Pres can't make up here mind on anything, truly frustrating. The VP is no better and is not on your side. The bus / you / you under the bus. DO NOT GET SUCKED IN!!!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire somebody that knows how to manage because you don't.

A joke.

I have been working at AZ Sourcing

ProsThe company seems like a decent option on the surface, as it has Chinese owners that are very confident in the success of their ideas.

ConsThe company's CEO is incapable of multicultural and global management, which are both required for success in the trade show and convention space in which they intend to a operate with the project Phoenix Mart.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower employees to maximize their capabilities by giving them a clear vision and road map for the future, including timelines and clear challenges that they can pursue with some level of autonomy. Treat employees with respect and pay them according to agreed terms. Hire qualified individuals that have worked in the industry before. Try not to cheat clients, employees, partners or vendors.

Steer Clear of This Place

I have been working at AZ Sourcing

ProsOn the surface this international development project seems to have potential and merit.

ConsEverything written in the negative comments here reflects employment at this company. There is no clear direction and goals and projects change weekly resulting in no forward progress. You feel like you are caught up in a time warp or an evil movie version of Groundhog Day. Upper management rules by fear and intimidation. Expect to get yelled at in front of your peers in staff meetings. No one is exempt. Nothing is real here and appearances count for everything almost by design. Your forward thinking ideas and suggestions do not count only upper management's. In addition, everything is micromanaged and staff is blocked from taking any initiative. Think twice about employment here.

Advice to Senior ManagementEither get out of the way and bring in real management or fold which is inevitable in this current course.

Great company with a big vision.

I have been working at AZ Sourcing full-time

ProsThe company integrates multiple industries in order to promote economic development through their projects. This provides the opportunity to be exposed to many new concepts and be challenged as to how to best achieve goals.

ConsIn order to reach the goals the company sets, it requires one to be involved in many tasks at one time. For some the necessary multitasking may be a little much.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for AZ Sourcing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AZ Sourcing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AZ Sourcing CEO Elizabeth Mann. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by AZ Sourcing employees.