Aadco Medical

Updated December 23, 2014
Updated December 23, 2014
2.5

Robert L. Marchione

Great place to work with many learning opportunities

Current Employee - Product Manager in Randolph, VT
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Randolph, VT

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly, inviting workplace. Great co-workers that all support each other and work together as a team.
    Management is very understanding of the life-work balance and rarely is there an issue with time off.
    I have had many opportunities to learn and expand on my job responsibilities making me a more valuable employee and adding skills to my resume.

Cons

Increased health insurance premiums this year, but that is common everywhere and certainly no fault of the owner.

Keep up the good work!

Sales

I worked at Aadco Medical

Pros

Medical industry if you want experience

Cons

horrible the way they treat employees

get some integrity

too bad i had to give this company one star

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than a year)

Pros

i would like to be nice and say something positive but there is nothing positive to say, so read on

Cons

everything associated with this "company", but lets start with the reason everyone gets out of bed in the morning, pay is offending, employees are treated horribly, everyone hates working there, you will not get a pay raise even if hell does freeze over and pigs fly, company profits are not shared with workers that are expected to do more with less everyday, benefits and pay combine to make this company a real losers job,products are below average and way over priced

as long as management can make a profit they really don't care what anyone thinks

Aadco Medical Response

Oct 27, 2014Human Resources Coordinator

As stated elsewhere on this page, it is true that our compensation plan is based heavily on commission, and we have found that this draws very strong sales people to our company who are looking for ... More

extremely poor company

Current Employee - Regional Technical Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Technical Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than a year)

Pros

you learn to appreciate even an awful job, because this company is by far the worst company you will ever work for

Cons

Management treatment of employees causes severe employee turn over rate in the corporate office and its even worse in the sales field, pay is not even a living wage, benefits only benefit management because no one else can afford the astronomical co-pays, the only employees that have been there more than a year are immediate family in accounting and human resources,, do not quit your job until you read the fine print in the employment contract that is presented to you after you pay for your flight round trip to Vermont, pay for your hotel room, pay for your rental car to travel from hotel to corporate office for" who ever is in that day training", and by the way you have to pay all credentialing fees also, the policies and procedures at this company are put in place to make management money nothing else, field reps come and go so fast that the company has not once in 30 years had a national sales meeting,

Does anyone in management think it a bit odd that every employee is miserable and looking for other opportunities.

Aadco Medical Response

Jul 24, 2014Human Resources Coordinator

Information provided in this review is not accurate. The base compensation provided to territory sales employees certainly exceeds a living wage, and we offer an uncapped commission plan. Your ... More

a one way dead end street to no where

Current Employee - Regional Technical Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Technical Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very hard working production employees that are underpaid and never acknowledged in any positive way but seem to make it through each day.

Cons

Management hasn't a clue as to the awful reputation the company has due to dreadful employee morale,, astronomical employee turn over rate, and inferior pay.Unrealistic and unattainable sales goals to make sure no one is paid a bonus.Company absolutely doesn't spend a dime to upgrade anything.Back stabbing and office politics overwhelm any positive activity almost on a daily basis.

They are employees not enemies, treat them with the respect and dignity so your company can not only survive but prosper.

I have been here 22 years and still going strong.

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Nice place to work, nice people. Good location close to home. The hours are great for person with family and management is good about letting people have time off for personal things. The job is interesting, get to do different jobs everyday.

Cons

Hope to get raises again in the near future, Upper management able to talk with all employees.

none at this time

Bookkeeper

Current Employee - A/P in Randolph, VT
    Current Employee - A/P in Randolph, VT

I have been working at Aadco Medical (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked at Aadco for 14 years and have enjoyed working with my co-workers. Most have been with the company for a long time. I have read the negative reviews, will comment on one in particular. This person complained about the auto allowance, what he didn't mention was Aadco also pays part of medical insurance. The paperwork that was talked about is a weekly expense report which they send in the receipts for gas, parking, tolls which they get reimbursed for them. I know this to be true because I am the one who does these reports, all of this is gone over when they are hired. There is absolutely no stalling on when they get paid.

Cons

Getting outside salesman to send in their reports every week.

None

27 Contented Years

Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Randolph, VT
    Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Randolph, VT

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

One of the things that makes this company shine is the longevity of its staff. Many employees have been working here for 10 or 20 years, or more, and we're a close knit team. The main headquarters here in central Vermont are in a beautiful location. The office is comfortable and we typically work in an extremely laid back environment.

Cons

Close toed shoe policy since we are a manufacturing organization. I would love to wear sandals during the warmer months!

I sometimes feel that mid-level management should have more authority, but overall no complaints.

Great place to Grow

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

AADCO has been like family to me for over a decade. I have grown with the company. If you are dedicated and work hard and work smart there is no stopping where you can go within the company. I would not trade my years at AADCO for any other.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to work with people who are not as passionate about their job. I believe there are always people at any place of employment who are just "showing up" and don't care about what they do or how they do it.

Quality Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Randolph, VT

I have been working at Aadco Medical full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, relaxed office, friendly team, strong product line.

Cons

Small company doing big things so we all wear many hats, however, this speaks more to the opportunities found at this organization than to its challenges.

Don't let any of those negative comments get you down! I don't believe they're an honest account of this place.