Aaj Computer Services

Updated Jun 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Amjad Shamim

Great company to work for and wonderful learning experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsYou have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies in a team oriented culture. Also, I liked the open door, open communication policy. Furthermore, they have very smart people with technical and management expertise that one can learn from.

ConsExtremely fast paced environment so this may not be a good fit for everyone (similar to big consulting companies).

consultant

Consultant (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsThe only one Pros... you have a Job :). that's what I can say.

ConsWorst job experience. Very poor company culture. Bad medical insurance and company contribution only for the name.

Work only if this is the only company in the whole world.

Management is the secret club you will not get into the management.

They are sitting as VPs, but doing nothing. Management expects everything on time from employees, but they are always behind.

Very bad work organization structure and reporting hierarchy, you will get 100% billable projects + Non Billable company work + other free work.

No work life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should be the role model.

Learnt a lot

Manager Recruitment and Customer Service (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsEnvironment is very friendly. Opportunities to refine your skills are abundant. Best thing about the company is that the senior management takes special care in making sure that all on the team are properly equipped and trained for their jobs.

ConsSome times, the decision making process can take some time.
    A lot of times long hours at work are needed.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great when Good, really bad when bad

Consultant (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsVery informed, tight partner with Microsoft. Very nimble company and smart leadership

ConsTotally Bipolar culture. When things are good they are great, when bad, well nightmare bad. very top heavy mgmt.

Advice to Senior Managementsupport people and take ownership for mgmt bad behavior. If behavior is "weird" for a reason, then share that reason as 90% time things are work well.

I am quite satisfied with my job

Human Resources Executive (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

ProsIts an IT company and the only industry which is growing in this era is IT industry so that is why i am staying in this industry for last two years and i am quite satisfied with this

ConsIt industry is a fast pace industry so you have to work at a very high pace. the turnover rate is very high in this industry so there is always an element of uncertainty

Advice to Senior ManagementIntroduce some kind of "Change Management" in the organization

Worked for Aaj Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!