Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union

Karen Turner

Teller

Current Employee - Teller  in  Abilene, TX
    Current Employee - Teller in Abilene, TX

I have been working at Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been very pleased with my time at ATFCU. Supervisors are the best that I have ever worked for. Once you become full time, you get quarterly bonuses that range from 100-175 a quarter. You also get bonuses for balancing every quarter and or balancing the whole year. Pay is better than any credit unions and banks start pay.

Cons

There is not a con I can think of.

There is always a way of promoting. Job openings are posted frequently, at least once every few months.

Absolutely Amazing

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Abilene, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

I worked at Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company is truly a joy to work for. The pay, at the very bottom level, is above 10 an hour. The training in all departments is improving as they expand. Most all of the employees are very easy to work with. You won't go wrong with this company.

Cons

It would benefit this company greatly if most of the employees had more knowledge of not only their job, but all the other departments.

Worked for Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!