Abrams Artists Agency Reviews

1.5
Harry Abrams

1. Depressing

I worked at Abrams Artists Agency

Pros

Small but not too small

Cons

They play favorites and are only looking out for their pocket money

Listen to your employees sometime. There is a reason why you're reputation in the industry is not as good as you make it out to be.

2. Abrams is HELL!

Former Employee - Agent Assistant in West Hollywood, CA
    Former Employee - Agent Assistant in West Hollywood, CA

I worked at Abrams Artists Agency full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The perks working at Abrams is 6:30pm when you get to go home. Or when you take lunch at 1:00pm.

Cons

There's no promotion growth.... The pay is horrible 10dollars an hour with no vacation time for a whole entire year SMH...... The office setting is super old fashion. Many of the assistant are treated like salves.

Abrams has been the worst job experience ever! I came on the job thought I was joining a winning team that I would exude with excellent, growth , and learn more of the industry however, that didn't happen at all. Got yelled at every day about things I never was trained to do nor was I ever giving at proper introduction to. Abrams are looking for SLAVES to work for them. Management isn't any help!!!! The only people management cares about are those who are bringing in the big bucks and if you haven't caught on already those people are the agents. NOBODY says GOOD MORNING in the morning people walk around with rude and mean looks as if you have done a crime by showing up to work. Abrams isn't a friendly environment to work in. I hated the interviewing process. They had me attend five interviews which nobody include Mr. Abrams himself knew how to interview. I was asked very personal question while in the interview process. I wish I never wasted my time working at a horrible company. But I'm off to bigger and better things now. I just ran into a old coworker and from the sounds of things nothing has changed.