Absolute Staffers

Updated October 26, 2014
Updated October 26, 2014
2.1

Lora Antoine

"Great Company to work for!

Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Fulton, MD
    Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Fulton, MD

I have been working at Absolute Staffers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment. The atmosphere is positive, uplifting, and fun. It' s a pleasure working with my co-workers and management. We currently have a good team. I have gained much experience in my field as well as, learned more about the company. Pay and benefits are great. I like my role in the company and the fact that there is opportunity for growing. Management are great mentors and role models for me, and encourage growth and development. I like coming to work everyday to Absolute Staffers. This is one of the best companies I have had the opportunity to work for.

Cons

The company needs more hard-working employees that see and believe in the vision and mission of the Company.

Keep pushing and executing the vision and mission of the company.

Terrible Place to Work

I worked at Absolute Staffers full-time

Pros

Honestly can say there are no pros to working here.

Cons

There is no accountability, management is not knowledgeable about the industries in which they work, there is a lot of buck-passing and blame casting, salaries are usually low, they do not thoroughly vet employees and tend to hire unqualified individuals.

sell the company to another organization that knows what they are doing.

VERY Bad company to work for - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working at Absolute Staffers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

ABSOLUTE none. I can honestly say there are no good things to say about this company.

Cons

Terrible management , poor communication , poor pay and the list goes on and on

Start a new business.. One that doesn't involve you working with people… or animals or anything living. You will destroy it…. The one star I gave you was one too many, trust me...

A sad story

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Absolute Staffers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They paid on time for the entire year I was employed.

Cons

The federal contract with Absolute was not renewed and thus, my job ended. i'm a Registered Nurse. I had 10 days leave accrued and I asked ,during my last two weeks of work, if they would honor my request to be have my PTO cashed out. THey said they would and continued, for a month, to say they would.... They still owe me over 3 thousand dollars!
    They kept every penny and lied about their "effort" to have my earned pay deposited into my account. This is a sad example of how companies treat employees. :-(

BE HONEST!

Not So Bad

I worked at Absolute Staffers

Pros

Absolue was a true learning experience. Takes a lot of patience to get adjusted to the personalities, but not a terrible experience.

Cons

Management leads without clear direction, and realistic expectations.

Ensure core values and commitments are followed and consistant. Also, take time to sincerely appreciate the good in what you have, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Horrible company

I worked at Absolute Staffers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are no pros working for this company. They focus on things that just don't matter and let the important stuff, like human capital walk out the door again and again.

Cons

Too many to list. The average tenure of any employee is less than 90 days.

Get out of the people business

This is a GREAT company.

Current Employee - Office Coordinator/IT in Laurel, MD
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator/IT in Laurel, MD

I have been working at Absolute Staffers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company is by far one of the most easy going companies that I have ever worked at. I was a little skeptical at first due to bad reviews but it seems like management has gotten this company under control. The staff is kind and hardworking and it's very peaceful in the office. The pay and benefits are great and the owners really seem to value their employees.

Cons

Understaffed- I feel as though if they hired a little more people to completely fill out the departments Absolute Staffers would be the perfect contracting company.

Stay consistent and diligent in your efforts because your hard work is clearly paying off.

Do Not Work Here

Former Employee - Program Manager in Laurel, MD
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Laurel, MD

I worked at Absolute Staffers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None that can be listed

Cons

Very poorly run company. Management has no idea what they are doing. Company constantly in crisis mode they never get ahead of the curve. Decisions are not based on any sort of reason but on feeling at the time. Personnel in senior positions they are not qualified for. Company exhibits very high turnover. They have turned over their entire staff three times in two years. No one has been at the company for longer than a year.

Go to school take classes in management and communications. Learn how to communicate withe employees and customers. When you put a person in a position make sure they can do he work and let them do the work.

Worst company ever!!!!!!

Former Employee - Project Manager in Laurel, MD
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Laurel, MD

I worked at Absolute Staffers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are no pros to list.

Cons

So many to list. Highly unethical family run business who treat there employees extremely poorly. Turnover in management rampant!!! Owners are clueless and have no business knowledge or education. Wages are well below market avg plus a nasty and mean mother/daughter ownership equals one horrible place to work. Don't let them suck you in with there false promises!

Learn how to treat people and stop cheating employees out of their entitled benefits. Go to college and get a business degree.

The Worst Job Ever!

I worked at Absolute Staffers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a good entry level position if you can handle the stress and unorganization of the company

Cons

This company is a HUGE MESS, you are over worked and under paid. This is a family owned company and they no idea what they are doing any aspect of the busines. They do not treat employees well. They over work employees and try to blame things from the past on new employees. Employee turn over is outrageous! i would not suggest this company to anyone!

education is key! obtain a degree or some type of certifications.