Abtech Systems

Abtech Systems Reviews

Updated May 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good Company needs better leadership from top.

Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

ProsGreat if you live close by the office. Good on training their multiple products and services.

ConsThis company lends itself to a cut throat type of sales. I have seen them let go of quality people for no apparent reason.

A less than satisfying experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis is a small company that should embrace individual contributions.

ConsThe work environment is second class, at best. New hires have left after experiencing just one day. Too many people squeezed into cubicles and spaces. Memos have to be distributed to encourage efficiency in the limited restroom space. Outdated computers, phones and CRM systems make working difficult.

No training or start-up structure. Many very talented people have been hired and then fired because of inadequate corporate focus and archaic upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop some of the great talent that you hire and then fire. Get some fresh, experienced and knowledgable upper managment.

they were very greedy, no benefits I was able to less expensive & betr benefits on my own just what can you do for them

Customer Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsNone that I know of

ConsIf you worked in California you were golden. But if you did not reside in CA, out of site out of mind. They wanted more for my health coverage than I could get it locally. But they would not give me the money that they would have spent as their share of the coverage. I was paying $1,200. Through Abtech Systems Per month for the privilege of that is not covered etc. I was able to get better coverage on my own for less that $900.00 per month. This leads me to believe that they were actually giving me nothing. And pocketing the $300.00 difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey kept hiring new slaes rep's but they would not last very long once they found out what the company is about. Upper management would hire more but never any good rep's same old crap & they wonder why business is off.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unless you are desperate for a job do not work here.

Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

ProsGood health benefits, salary is adequate and expenses are paid in a timely fashion.

ConsIf you like to be micro managed, work in a fear based environment and have managers that are dinosaurs then work here. Otherwise be prepared to be micro managed and work with peers that are aloof and catty.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some new blood in management. Most of the managers have never worked at other companies. Old technology even for a technology provider. And quit snooping on employees phone calls and e-mails.

Worked for Abtech Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abtech Systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Abtech Systems employees.