Academia Research

www.academia-research.com

Academia Research Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

In a short span of time I have learned more than I had in the academe with regards to writing while working here.

Research Writer (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsWhile I was working with Academia-Research.com, I was paid promptly. In addition to prompt payment, their support staff addresses concerns efficiently as well.

ConsThas has been few assignments in my field of expertise lately and projects are geared towards the sciences, hence little to no orders were available to be assigned to those who are more adept at Communication, the Arts and the Social Sciences.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be great to see a balance in the projects available for writers to work on. Perhaps creating a forum for writers would also be a good idea.

"Great Freelance Sites"

Academic Writer (Current Employee)

ProsI joined last 2007 but I stopped due to my class schedule, but I am back - the site has changed a lot for the better! Though I can't pick several orders, the professionalism is unquestionably 101%! The staff are professional, very caring to the writers!

ConsHonestly, there's none. Academia is almost perfect!

I started working for academia-research.com 5 years ago. Over this time the company has really evolved and expanded.

ProsThe technical support is really helpful.You are always getting necessary assistance.So you will not be fooled.

ConsThere might be problems with customers though

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The best website for all the young writers..........

Freelance Writer (Current Employee)

Prosthis website provides a platform to all new writers;I personally improved my writing skills and developed innovative ideas.

ConsNot easy to register u need experience,............

Advice to Senior Managementnoting............

A Great Place to Work and Keep Working

ProsHumanistic, empathetic, strict professionals, cruel quality control, and compassionate guidance for the employees almost 24 hours round. They demand only one thing ... Honesty.

ConsI don't find any. The company is all correct, literally.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have more staff present on Live Chat!

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

review of academia research work policies

Prosflexible working hours, good pay, vast array of work to choose from, payment always guaranteed

Consthe work is not always very legitimate it sometimes includes doing other peoples work for them and academic dishonesty

Worked for Academia Research? Contribute to the Community!