Access Media 3

2.2

Scott Rediger

CEO has no Credibility

I have been working at Access Media 3

Pros

Employees care about the Company and Customers

Cons

CEO gives speeches about improving service to customers and having a better relationship with the Employees.
    -Management is waiting to sell the Company to "cash out".
    -Employees no they will loss there jobs one a new buyer comes in.
    -Management is running the Company on the cheap to make the financials look better to a buyer.
    -Employees are being used.
    -Employees are looking at other options to resolve the problems with Management including legal action against Management and Investors.

Run the Company for the Customers not away of using people to make a buck. Credibility is important no one believes the Management will keep the Company out of Bankruptcy. Employees worked hard to keep the company running.

Feb 22, 2015SVP Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We continually strive to improve the customer experience and culture at AM3 and the information you shared is an important part of that process ... More

Customers are being cheated out of quality service

I have been working at Access Media 3 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

None, the company is declining, CEO is lacking any Morals or judgment

Cons

AM3 over bills there customers deliberately, the company is bleeding money they are moving money from one account to another to keep in business,
    They don't pay subcontractors or vendors
    They are lower the bandwidth to customers at the same time telling them they are increasing to better server them.

AM3 currently have a "F" rating from the Better Business Better Business Bureau and are under investigation by four State Attorney-General for Fraud and Under Review by the FCC for misrepresenting services to there customers.

Get your act together

Feb 22, 2015SVP Marketing

Thank you for providing feedback to AM3. The claims you make are very serious and, while we are NOT facing the investigative issues you mention, we encourage you to approach Human Resource Senior ... More

Refuse to pay Contractors

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Access Media 3 as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Contractors spend time speaking with each other.

Cons

Refusing to pay contractors for work performed, equipment purchased and over time. Access Media 3 does everything they can not to pay contractors.

Currently looking at placing Lien on Company for non-payment Company is rapidly declining, customers are blaming contractors for bad service, faulty equipment not receiving the bandwidth or services they pay for.

Contractors have decided that they are looking at ways to receive payment for work performed management should take notice they can't continue lying to contractors.

Stop the lying, pay your debt and give your customers what they are paying for.

Feb 22, 2015SVP Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We would encourage you to reach out directly to our VP of Field operations to specifically address each issue (bfenton@am3inc.com) or directly to accounts payable ... More

Real Review

I have been working at Access Media 3 full-time

Pros

Employees write real reviews about Access Media 3 not the ones written by Management

Cons

Management created a work environment that is hostile, demeaning, disrespectful to the Employees and Customers.

Company placed stress on Employees to continue to work under conditions that benefit only the Management

Employees are treated as Indentured servitude for cheap labor to benefit only Management

STOP writing reviews to benefit Management and lying to the Employees and Customers lies, false statements; untruthfulness show the true CHARACTER of Management

Management only works for themselves and the people whp plays them Meritage Funds

MERITAGE FUND is the true villains behind the Company

Feb 22, 2015SVP Marketing

Thanks for your feedback. We strongly encourage you to work directly with the HR team to discuss your specific management concerns.

Our investors have been great financial partners, helping to

Good Company with Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Access Media 3 full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Access Media 3 has great employees. Everyone is willing to help out when asked. I remember when I was hired, that if I had any questions or wasn't sure about something I could always ask someone to help! That is a great feeling when you are newly employed and learning the ropes of the business.

I also like that they give their employees an opportunity to advance. There have been a couple employees who have been recently promoted in different areas in the company. It is nice that they have started to communicate this news to the employees as well. I appreciate that they are giving employees the chance to grow. I am someone who likes to make a difference and it is nice to have the opportunity to learn new things and continue to develop myself.

Another thing that I really like is the time off. I feel that they are generous with that too. They have a lot of paid holidays and you start earning time off almost immediately after being hired. I like that because it gives me a work and life balance which in some companies is hard to get!

Cons

This company has a fast paced working environment. I enjoy it, but it isn't for everyone. If you want a job where you sit everyday doing the same thing, this company isn't for you. Communication could improve, but I think that is has gotten better in the past couple months.

Let employees know what is going on. Sometimes communication isn't clear and it needs to be so we can work towards a common goal.

Also, keep developing your employees like you have recently started to do. You never know, they could help come up with a solution or a new idea that will help the whole team succeed. We are all here to win!

Feb 25, 2015SVP Marketing

Thanks for the feedback.

We are working hard to improve the on going company wide communications, to make sure all of our team is working together to achieve great things! From our CEO

I'm honestly happy here.

I have been working at Access Media 3

Pros

My co-workers are genuine and supportive, and they feel like friends. We care about our customers, the company, and each other, and it always feels as though we're working towards a common goal; this makes it very easy to want to come to work every day.
    There are immense growth opportunities here, if you're willing to work hard for it. I very much appreciate a merit based promotion structure.
    I was totally new to this industry when I started at AM3, and I have learned so much and have felt completely supported while doing so in large part because every manager and every executive I've approached has always taken the time to meet with me and patiently show me the ropes. In this capacity, I've felt set up for success, and that's invaluable.
    In terms of practicalities, the benefits at AM3 are the best I've ever had. They make provisions that go way above and beyond the obligatory benefit structure. That's major.

Cons

Days can be stressful, and fast paced. They just are. You definitely have to have the personality to roll with the punches, especially in a front line position, because complaints can get to you. Intradepartmental communication could improve- it can feel a bit disjointed.

Communicate more, visit and get to know the people in other departments to foster even more of a 'one team, one goal' mentality.

Feb 22, 2015SVP Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that our team is united in a common goal, and does a great job of working together!

We will continue to work on improving our organizational

Challenging Work-High Reward

I have been working at Access Media 3 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Yes there is turnover. Yes there is ongoing process improvements. Yes there is nearly unfathomable growth. Yes the pace is very quick. All of these things add up to enormous opportunity for any employee that wants to apply themselves against hard work.

There are thousands of large companies that afford employees little, if any, impact to actually changing how the business can run-at AM3 every employee can make a material difference in improving the customer experience.

If you want to make a footprint at a company, and not just accept the "plan" as handed down from above, then this company is for you. Exposure to new technologies; deep dives into real world problem solving-I am referring to issues that truly impact company direction (not just who will sign up to bring cake), then this company might be for you.

Disciplined approach, ability to convey your solutions and engage cross functionally are all imperatives-it's a small company and silos must be broken and coexist. This is not the place to sit in an office and manage from email.

You are surrounded by a team of employees that truly care for customers and want to meet expectations.

Cons

Almost every day is like drinking from a fire hose. The expectations of customers is very high, and there are many customers and properties to attend to. There are also challenges with the product partners, and in getting them aligned with AM3's needs.

Some customers are angry, and you can read about that anywhere, and likely will. But, there are many happy customers who just don't all take the time to voice their complaints. The company tries to balance real customer service concerns with the histrionics of most YELP submissions. Separating the two can be difficult when the emotions are high during a service interruption-it's no fun taking that wrath.

Culture is best developed by exhibiting the behaviors you want from those around you. Get involved with your employees and show them what is expected...check in with them and work next to them side by side to better understand the challenges they are facing. Culture doesn't isn't delivered by the "flavor of the day" management book. It is developed, slowly, over time, by exhibit.

Feb 22, 2015SVP Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. The points you make - that AM3 is a dynamic, fast paced, opportunity rich organization - are all very true, and we believe its a great place for personal growth for ... More

Terrible! Obvious liars!

Current Contractor - Sub-Contractor in Roanoke, VA
    Current Contractor - Sub-Contractor in Roanoke, VA

I have been working at Access Media 3 as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

NONE. There isn't anything positive I can say about the time spent working as a sub-contractor

Cons

Never get paid for the work performed. Every time the issue is brought up in social media, they pretend this is a new, rare problem and are dedicated to getting it sorted out. Then they ignore emails and phone calls. I guess unless its brought to light in front of their clientele etc, they have no interest in addressing any of it. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "the checks cut and will be mailed out at the end of this week" I'd be so rich, I'd be able to retire. All lies.

Quit making fake reviews on here. It's pretty obvious. Admit you guys are terrible to both your employees and sub-contractors. Admit you purposely don't pay your sub-contractors. Admit your service is sub-par. You guys need to be honest with yourselves if you truly stand a chance of improving.

Feb 25, 2015SVP Marketing

Thanks for the feedback.

We are sorry that your relationship with AM3 as a subcontractor has been less than positive. I can assure you that we take your feedback seriously. If you would like
    ... More

The past few positive reviews are obviously fake!

Former Contractor - Sub-contractor Technician in Chicago, IL
    Former Contractor - Sub-contractor Technician in Chicago, IL

I worked at Access Media 3 as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

It was an OK job....until they never payed me.

Cons

-Ive got years of experience in this field, so I had no problem signing on to do work for them. I was told I would collect my first check anywhere between 30 and 60 days. To be respectfully fair, most companies pay contractors that far out (Net15, Net30, Net45). Well they lead me on for over 90 days (stupid me) giving me the run around about where my money was. Nobody ever had a straightforward answer.

-It has now been over 90 days and they still have not payed me. I stopped working for them after 75 days of course.

-During the time I worked for them, I was the only tech in the area taking care of jobs within a 200 mile radius, but they did not respect me for it. I was a very hard worker and always went the extra mile for customers. I spent very much money in fuel and expenses to get the jobs done and I still have not received payment. I have reached out to the field manager and the VP of operations to no avail.

-DO NOT believe these last possible reviews. Company management are putting these reviews in place because they cannot find anybody to work for them anymore.

-The services they offer are horrible and I always had what it took to fix the problems, but the company always sent me faulty equipment.

-This company will not be along for very long, I already know a couple techs whom are rounding up legal help so they can at least get paid what they are owed. AM3 will not get away with this for as long as I live.

None...as you can see from previous years of reviews, they do not listen anyway.

They do not pay their sub-contractors

Former Contractor - Sub in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Contractor - Sub in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Access Media 3 as a contractor

Pros

-Good rates...if I were to ever see the money
    -Niche in the MDU market

Cons

-They do not pay their sub-contractors

-Been working for well over 60 days and still no pay out. They give the run around "your check should be in the mail next week" or "someone should have called you about that"

-Upper management ignore calls/emails 90% of the time. Be lucky if you ever get a call back.

-Never can provide brand new equipment, everything is used and more than half of it is defective.

-Problematic systems put in place with absolutely no building code standards followed.

-Some techs/supervisors have zero knowledge on DTV systems.

Pay your sub-contractors, they are the ones dealing with the most crap out in the field.

Feb 22, 2015SVP Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned with the points you raise and would encourage you to reach out directly to our VP of Field operations to specifically address each issue ... More