Accountemps

www.accountemps.com

Accountemps Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014

Accountemps Chairman and CEO Max Messmer Jr.

Max Messmer Jr.

Pros
  • They offer online training to aid in experiencing new software (in 7 reviews)

• Great for entry-level to low-specialized employees (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Secondly, No benefits, no insurance, no contract (in 7 reviews)

• They heavily undercut you, using the line "Its Temp to Hire" (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

They do a good job of getting you to work quickly.

Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee)

ProsThey found me a job quickly, the pay was decent and I had all the skills they required. I get paid weekly. They do have benefits. Once you do a temp job for them you have a better chance at a temp to hire position when they come up.

ConsIt is a temp job with no chance of being permanent.

Great company for temp work

Supply Chain (Former Employee) Greenwich, CT

ProsFlexible schedule. Decent pay. Will accomodate you with assignments.

ConsSubpar insurance. Sometimes hard to get a hold of your rep.

Great interview questions and nice people

ProsClose to home and nice area

ConsJust the regular interview jitters

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome people awesome career path

Staffing Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsLove the team. Salary plus commission. Tools, training, and management to help you succeed. If you want to put in the work you will be rewarded. Great place to climb a ladder.

ConsA LOT of hard work. A LOT of time on the phones warm calling. Besides that, if you put in the hard work you will be rewarded

Analyst / Accountant

Business Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsVery good placement with Pacific Bell Analytical Section. Worked 60 to 70 hours a week for three months combining Accounts Payable equipment purchases for merging firms. Used Excel and Aces to form final results that we presented to the Board of Directors od Southern Bell. To maintain the hours needed Pacific Bell provided evening meals catered to reduce hours at installation.

ConsOn assignments the regular employees are not very polite due to the merging of the firms may mean the loss of their jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management could have explained what we were doing to reduce resistance to our being there.

A great bridge from college graduate to career professional.

ProsThey have many opportunities that can provide different experiences in the accounting field.They can range to small mom and pop shops to big Fortune 500 Companies. A huge stepping stone for those graduated with accounting major that have not found a position yet. Contracts can very well lead to permanent position.

ConsContract work are temporary and duration can range.

Very favorable

Accountant (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsCall me when jobs become available

ConsThe economy is not good now, so not alot of jobs are out there

Advice to Senior ManagementReach out to job seekers so we know you're keeping us in mind

Always on top of things.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAlways keep me posted on jobs that I am qualified for. Very friendly and helpful.

ConsI do not believe that I have had any issues that were unsatisfactory the entire time that I have used Accountemps.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe office that I am registered with the job specialists are always very professional and keep me informed of job opportunities. If I need to leave a message with someone or a voice mail they return my call in a timely manner.

Accountemps are great they keep me working

A/R Representative (Current Employee) Sparks Glencoe, MD

ProsAccountemps appreciates what I have to offer there clients so they keep me on assignments.

ConsI need a job with benefits and paid time off I work hard but I am a single mother with a small child.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Temporary Associate

Temp (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat person who interviewed me. He knew accounting.

ConsPay was to low for my experience however the company I temped at was awesome

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!