Accretive Solutions

Richard A. Moran

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

great learning experience

Consultant (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsLearned faster than in any other job experience due to opportunity and training provided. Made valuable contacts for life both at clients and with other A/S consultants.Felt like member of team of like minded experts.Better than normal work/life balance as client normaally does not want to pay for huge amoutns of overtime.

ConsIf (or when) the client demand disappears, so does the employment. Major RIFs in 2009 downturn. Thus have same downside risk as any other silicon valley career, without the upside of stock options,, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the good work with training and networking oppportiunities.

Too much turn over... not a stable environment for longevity!

Consultant (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsWork/life balance. Good opportunity to learn cloud computing.

ConsLacks training & advancemento opportunities. Lacks support from direct managers/directors. Seniors consultants have unrealistic expectations. High Stress.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better support, training and hire better managers.

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsAS is a great company to work for. Life - work balance, benefits, and the people are all great to work with.

ConsThe only downside that I can think of is that I have to reply to emails all the time. After work and on weekends, but that is really expected of me in the field I am in.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice I could offer to the leadership team would be maybe match 401K. That would be an excellent addition.

Worked for Accretive Solutions? Contribute to the Community!