Accudata Systems, Inc.

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard Johnson

I love this company

ProsAwesome culture with very talented people that are willing to help to ensure your success. A financially stable company that will continue to grow. Definitely one of the top system integrators in Texas!

ConsNone at the current time!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake better care of the inside sales reps. They are highly needed and should be paid more. Articulate the importance of quick internal turn around time to our back office folks as it relate to responding to the sales team. This is extremely important for customer satisfaction!

Lack of communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople and office are nice. Benefits are okay.

ConsLack of communication, management is unaware of significant issues within the office, office can lack team mentality.

Advice to Senior ManagementProbably a good idea to be more hands on

Excellent place to work!

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsGreat management, good pay, good ethics, good moral

ConsThe benefits could be improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor consultants in the field, higher recompense for phone and internet access would be nice.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

AAuuAcu

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI enjoyed working with the consultants and project managers, they were up to date knowledgeable on the latest IT technology,and team oriented.

ConsManagement are clock watchers. They choose "favorite" employees, making office life difficult for the other team members who weren't the favorites and low office morale. Training for office employees is non-existent. Management's philosophy is customers first, partners second, employees last. Of the employees, consultants are more important than office employees. Not much advancement opportunities. Slightly below average benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementA company is only as good as its employees, and how you treat them directly effects office morale and the overall success of the company.

I *LOVE* coming to work!

Network\Security Consultant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsASI has over 100 full time engineers on staff and we are the largest IT Houston based consulting firm in the City for the last three years (According to Houston Business Journal). There is enough work that ASI and enough people resources that ASI can find the right people/work fit for everyone on staff. When not on a project, we office from home with time to study for certifications. I acquired several certifications and they either paid for all, or helped pay, and they have had the vendors come in for at least two mini bootcamps since I have been there. They have mentoring programs, and so much more.

On several occasions I have gotten thank you letters from the owners of the company personally. When I ended up in the ER, I got letters from the Owner, President, and all the bosses in between! These are the type of things that make me want to stay at ASI!

Employees are a companies most costly asset, and this company has learned to invest where it counts!

ConsAll companies have negatives, but there is not too much negative that I have found to say about ASI. I could mention that the attrition is high but only compared to industry as a whole. Compared to the IT field it is average, or below average. The IT market is hot right now as well so that adds to the attrition.

Advice to Senior ManagementPLEASE continue to do what you have been doing! Please keep your focus on your client satisfaction and you employee satisfaction and you continue with your satisfaction!

Just Ok

ProsThere is room for growth...

ConsThere is room for growth if you are willing to go along with company politics..

Growth Potential For Some

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsTraining and advancement provided if you are the right person for the position. Salary and bonus is average to slightly better-than-average. Company can be very lenient with personal emergencies/crisis.

ConsGrowth is limited to the direction that management chooses. Management needs to improve communication. Not much provided the way of creating team spirit, so you must be able to work independently/alone. Benefits are average at best.

Decent place to work with limited assignments

Network Consultant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGet to work with some very good techincal resources

ConsDont always get to work the technology of choice

Great learning experience

Consultant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsRoom for growth and exploring a variety of technologies.

ConsLone wolf environment without much interaction with other consultants.

Good job but major lack of communication

Business Development Representative (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsAutonomy, good vacation time, they will buy you any tool you need, nice parties, family style business, worry free parking

ConsMajor lack of communication, many confusing business process, company experiences growing pains, work is shifted from one employee to another without any defined workflow.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall good management, more focus on process is needed. More marketing efforts are needed, parties are great, commissions are good.

Worked for Accudata Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!