Accudata Systems, Inc.

3.5
Richard Johnson

1. Good Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great office environment. CEO, VP and CFO are great men to work for. Love their company and the employees within the company. Managers are great people. You just have to know how to communicate with them. Great place to work

Cons

Benefits are a bit much. Could be better. Not much to say negatively about the company in a whole.

Advice to Management

Company is great, listen more to your employees needs.

2. Solid company, great integrity

Pros

Honest respectful and knowledge company. They pay commissions on time. They have a lot of expertise in multiple areas.

Cons

Not much support when working outside of TX. Communication can get a little challenging.

3. I love this company

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time

Pros

Awesome culture with very talented people that are willing to help to ensure your success. A financially stable company that will continue to grow. Definitely one of the top system integrators in Texas!

Cons

None at the current time!

Advice to Management

Take better care of the inside sales reps. They are highly needed and should be paid more. Articulate the importance of quick internal turn around time to our back office folks as it relate to responding to the sales team. This is extremely important for customer satisfaction!

5. Lack of communication

I worked at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time

Pros

People and office are nice. Benefits are okay.

Cons

Lack of communication, management is unaware of significant issues within the office, office can lack team mentality.

Advice to Management

Probably a good idea to be more hands on

6. Excellent place to work!

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great management, good pay, good ethics, good moral

Cons

The benefits could be improved.

Advice to Management

For consultants in the field, higher recompense for phone and internet access would be nice.

7. AAuuAcu

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoyed working with the consultants and project managers, they were up to date knowledgeable on the latest IT technology,and team oriented.

Cons

Management are clock watchers. They choose "favorite" employees, making office life difficult for the other team members who weren't the favorites and low office morale. Training for office employees is non-existent. Management's philosophy is customers first, partners second, employees last. Of the employees, consultants are more important than office employees. Not much advancement opportunities. Slightly below average benefits.

Advice to Management

A company is only as good as its employees, and how you treat them directly effects office morale and the overall success of the company.

8. I *LOVE* coming to work!

Current Employee - Network\Security Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Network\Security Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ASI has over 100 full time engineers on staff and we are the largest IT Houston based consulting firm in the City for the last three years (According to Houston Business Journal). There is enough work that ASI and enough people resources that ASI can find the right people/work fit for everyone on staff. When not on a project, we office from home with time to study for certifications. I acquired several certifications and they either paid for all, or helped pay, and they have had the vendors come in for at least two mini bootcamps since I have been there. They have mentoring programs, and so much more. On several occasions I have gotten thank you letters from the owners of the company personally. When I ended up in the ER, I got letters from the Owner, President, and all the bosses in between! These are the type of things that make me want to stay at ASI! Employees are a companies most costly asset, and this company has learned to invest where it counts!

Cons

All companies have negatives, but there is not too much negative that I have found to say about ASI. I could mention that the attrition is high but only compared to industry as a whole. Compared to the IT field it is average, or below average. The IT market is hot right now as well so that adds to the attrition.

Advice to Management

PLEASE continue to do what you have been doing! Please keep your focus on your client satisfaction and you employee satisfaction and you continue with your satisfaction!

9. Just Ok

Pros

There is room for growth...

Cons

There is room for growth if you are willing to go along with company politics..

10. Growth Potential For Some

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time

Pros

Training and advancement provided if you are the right person for the position. Salary and bonus is average to slightly better-than-average. Company can be very lenient with personal emergencies/crisis.

Cons

Growth is limited to the direction that management chooses. Management needs to improve communication. Not much provided the way of creating team spirit, so you must be able to work independently/alone. Benefits are average at best.

11. Decent place to work with limited assignments

Former Employee - Network Consultant in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Network Consultant in Houston, TX

I worked at Accudata Systems, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Get to work with some very good techincal resources

Cons

Dont always get to work the technology of choice

RSS Feed </> Embed