Ace Info Solutions

Updated February 26, 2015
2.6

Ace Info Solutions Chairman & CEO Jay Challa
Jay Challa

It's a very nice company to work for!

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working in this company for past few years. They have excellent benefits. Training benefits are outstanding. Other than external training, they give free in-house ITIL training and certification. They pay their employees very well on time. Flexible hours. The Management is easily reachable. HR addresses employee concerns immediately.

Cons

Have nothing negative to say.

Must visit PM's and Project's on regular basis.

Feb 23, 2015Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback!

Caring Company

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Benefits (pay little to none for health insurance)
    -Upward mobility
    -Pay

Cons

At times I don't really feel I am part of Ace Info when on client site.

Advance a culture that makes ALL of your employees feel a part of Ace Info (company outings, constant communication, etc.)

Feb 9, 2015Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Communications is an area for improvement that we have recognized. Many AceInfo employees do not check their ... More

Poorly run company

Do not care about employees - management is oriented around corporate profist

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions

Pros

Little in any - reviews are not tied to performance other than just a formality

Cons

Work somewhere else to get recognition

Develop metrics to run the company

Mar 3, 2015Human Resources Director

Thank you for posting your opinion. It has been forwarded to the owners. AceInfo has made a conscious effort to improve employee recognition and the review process. Many employees are listed on the ... More

Good People...Poor Ownership/Executive Management

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions

Pros

No Pros to name for this Company.

Cons

Executive Leadership/Management is very poor in quality, organization, equal pay / treatment of Women; particularly in roles outside of administration, Assistant or Manager. Ownership is more interested in Proposals than growing company business through existing programs, building customer relationships or addressing staffing / operations issues on existing programs. Skilled, educated people are hired in positions, only to be treated like assistants by the CEO vs being leveraged for the expertise and skill-set in which they were hired for. Women in positions subordinate to Men- whom are not as qualified as those women. And women are paid less than their male counterparts- even when those women are in "Key" program positions. "Small Business Mentality accompanied by small mindedness" of the Ownership. Owners spend more time in the office, on their computers, writing proposals, than with Customers, and employees on programs. As much time is spent on proposals, those I have read, are of very poor quality, which explains why so many are lost. Benefits hardly pay for anything...better plans offered through AHCA. No work/life balance, CEO is only interested in you being available 24/7, no consideration for life outside of the Company. Culture is very exclusive...Environment of distrust of their own employees. Just not a good place to work, do not waste your time, skills or education at this company. Little to no, career advancement, no matter what you are told. Not sure if the high rated reviews are "real" so beware. The low rated reviews...definitely!!

Management is not receptive to Advice.

Mar 3, 2015Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts. They have been conveyed to the Owners. Our benefits plans are very good, as we do comparisons in the industry every year to make sure that it ... More

Solid internship experience- can take on more responsibility if you ask for it. People are friendly and willing to help

I worked at Ace Info Solutions

Pros

Laid-back culture, good benefits (I have heard). As an intern, I gained a fair amount of knowledge regarding government contracts, and was able to assist the proposal team.

Cons

Not too much structure with new hires, have to find/ask for work.

None

Feb 23, 2015Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a good internship experience.

Very fulfilling

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions

Pros

Very flexible work environment and fun

Cons

None that can come to mind

Keep doing what you are doing

Feb 23, 2015Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy working for AceInfo.

Demeaning culture for women. Male dominated.

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good to get to work experience if you are an intern, junior team member or want to gain work experience.

Cons

Despite HR's comments, I can related to previous comments on women's growth in this company which I experienced first hand even after I gave my best. The male dominated culture does not encourage women into management or leadership roles. HR in particular was not supportive.

Educate the Indian male dominated teams on how to work, grow along side women and color in the team. In fact some of the women are more skilled and knowledgeable than the men in the team. The male dominated culture prevents women in leading roles, women are not as respected for the skills and knowledge they bring, get back stabbed and walked all over, no matter how well skilled. Regrettable.

Feb 9, 2015Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We encourage you to communicate your concerns to your Project Manager, the VP of Operations, or Human Resources. AceInfo does have a ... More

Best government contracting small company I have ever worked for - Jay & Nar sincerely care about employees and customer

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very good benefits
    Have NEVER had management from a contracting comfortable care about FED customer so much.
    Owners (Jay & Nar) take time to support projects, and people.
    Freedom to make suggestions, improvements
    Cost Conscious - yes, that's not a BAD thing. Ensures our company succeeds
    Company sponsor and gives back to community - charity donations, etc
    Plenty of opportunities to move between customers - if you want
    Good pay raises and bonuses if you contribute!

Cons

Small to mid size company pains, nothing more, beats the BIG company bureaucracy

Continue to trust your team, keep the focus on hiring talented staff!

Dec 4, 2014Human Resources Director

Thank you! we appreciate your comments and are certainly glad that your work experience is a positive one.

I don't see what everybody is complaining about...

Current Employee - Systems Administrator III in Kearneysville, WV
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator III in Kearneysville, WV

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great pay, and great benefits. Given I am a contractor, I have little to no contact with anybody from the company. I have never even been to the headquarters. On times I have had to reach out, HR has been very helpful.

To whoever is whining about the dates you get paid, you are obviously just fishing for reasons to complain. The paychecks always are on time on their scheduled dates, or early, if it falls on the weekend or holiday.

Just to touch on the benefits, they pay for the employee, and the employee is responsible for any other family members. Try and show me another company that does that sort of compensation.

Cons

I can't really think of anything negative. I have been extremely happy with my employment with ace info.

I hope this company wins the prime contract again, I would love to stay an ace employee for many more years.

Would love to see an invite to meet other ace employees, maybe for a holiday gathering.

Nov 5, 2014Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you are having a positive work experience at AceInfo. As always, if you have any concerns, please contact your PM or HR for support.

One of the worst companies to work for, if you are a woman

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions full-time

Pros

Benefits are the only pros for this company. Salaries are lower than the industry standard.

Cons

All male power structure, this company (especially headquarters) does not treat women equally. Women are treated like secretaries, given no professional authority and are routinely shouted down in meetings, not included in meetings, regulated to the "support" role to the male power structure.

The CEO is only interested in proposals and chasing the next deal, does not spend the necessary $$ to support the infrastructure that is required of the growth when proposals are won. The CEO believes that he knows more than he does about everything and does not allow individuals to do their job. The management has a tendency to hire competent individuals and then not allow them to do their jobs.

I don't know where to begin - this company is so dysfunctional, in terms of management and support of professional growth.

Dec 18, 2014Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback. Many companies in the area have predominantly male leadership, especially in the GovCon arena. However, the management of AceInfo has been made aware of your concerns ... More

Ace Info Solutions Photos