Ace Technologies Reviews

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Ace Technologies

Pros

ACE is a good place to work overall. The teams I've worked with have been a great opportunity to learn and the "characters" in the office always keep things fun

Cons

They are a small company, therefore everything that goes along with a small company.. including smaller pay rate.

Advice to Management

Quarterly meetings with the whole company to update on progress.

This staffing company is a SCAM!! It is a front for FCS Software Solutions, LLC.

Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Ace Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are none, except for the fact you won't be asked to have a background check, drug test or Green Card, etc. No documentation required except for you Social Security number.

Cons

ACE Technologies is an Indian staffing firm owned by FCS Software Solutions of New Delhi, India and maintains an office in San Jose, CA where FCS is also. They have a contract with a former division of the DuPont company. I worked for FCS through ACE and myself and others were never paid for our work!! They ALWAYS advertise multiple openings and the reason they have them is because the company is nothing more than a revolving door scam! The people working at Axalta where FCS has the IT contract are incompetent and nothing is managed properly. Their client is paying them for new gear which in fact much of the stuff comes off of auction web sites. Take a look at their contract they will have you sign promising sick and vacation days. The problem is you will never get them because the contact you agree to says you must claim at the end of the contract or end of the year --- you will not last that long! The company owes me and others wages they haven't paid and it's been several weeks thus far. What happens is the company calls your recruiter or sends you an email that your services are no longer needed on a Friday evening or whatever and not to return. They tell you they will take care of your time sheet, but guess what? You will find out on your own.

Advice to Management

Honor your agreement and pay people as promised! Please be sure to open the letter from my attorney!

THE WORST IT CONSULTING FIRM IN THE US

Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ace Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing positive, period. Absolutely nothing positive to say about this company - AT ALL.

Cons

If you are an IT recruiter and you come across this company as someone who "holds" the visa of a potential candidate, RUN RUN RUN FAR AWAY. First of all, they do not hold any visas. If they say they do, they don't. They will straight up lie to you and tell you they do and pressure the candidate in to lying to you as well. Second, even if you secure one of their "candidates" and submit them to an open requirement of yours, as soon as you get an interview request the candidate will "no longer be on the market". My company has mistakenly given this company multiple opportunities to close deals and they have never delivered and I am fully confident they are incapable of delivering anyone. Their whole strategy it to lie to you and have someone interview who is good and then send you someone else who is terrible and can't do the job in a sad attempt to scrape together whatever profit they can in order to act like they do actual business. This company is a shining example of someone (the owner) who thinks they can make some money in the US IT market but in reality they have no idea A.) how to do business B.) what ethics or professionalism means and C.) how to do anything, period.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER WORK WITH THIS COMPANY REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Advice to Management

Close the company, leave the country, and give up.

Find other good company

Former Employee - Developer
    Former Employee - Developer

I worked at Ace Technologies

Pros

No increment at all even after years of service.

Cons

No help in getting the green card process done with them.

Advice to Management

Take care of the employees so they can stick with the company for more time.

6. Good

I have been working at Ace Technologies

Pros

worked with a lot of good people.

Cons

Very high expectations of their personell

Advice to Management

You have a good group of people

RSS Feed </> Embed