Acelero

www.acelero.net

Acelero Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014
Acelero – Philadelphia – “One of Acelero's preschool centers”

Great People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat working with children and making a difference

ConsStressful environment at times, very high paced, no room for growth

Great job, Stupid management

Subtitute Teacher (Current Employee) Perth Amboy, NJ

ProsI like the job because it involved mostly working with children.

ConsThe management act like they would like to help you if you have any problem, but they are actually trying to benefit themselves and if they have to throw you under the bus to come out clean of any situation they will. they don't care about the children all they care is about money.

Good intentions, bad execution

ProsThere's a sense of helping the community tied to the work.

ConsPoorly organized. Bad communication between upper management and the rest of the company. Morale is lower than low. Staff feels largely unappreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're not in a bubble. The things you do affect everyone. Consider that before implementing changes that you haven't fully assessed.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible management team!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Asbury Park, NJ

ProsCannot come up with ANy reason to work for or with Acelero. Founders are concerned with profit but not human capital or the families and communities they "serve".

ConsSmall ivy league management group is very condescending to the local employees and Head Start community at-large. Talented staff will not stay long. Disconnected to the reality of challenges families endure.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out of the early childcare industry! And anything related to human services!

Excellent. Have now worked for Home Visiting Programs with Head Start in two countries

Home Base Visitor (Former Employee)

ProsGreat teamwork, learn a lot about Family Support Serbvices and child education and great to help families.

ConsAlot of work, often in ones own time.

Too many policies to follow and require a lot from their employees.

ProsPay is ok for some people.

Conseverything!!!! It's a bad place to work for!!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire leaders with skills!!!

Worked for Acelero? Contribute to the Community!