Acquinity Interactive

Reset
2.0
Garry Jonas

1. A very wishy washy experience

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Gave me the experience I needed to grow in the professional world

Cons

Didn't learn enough, too much office politics and favoritism, Under appreciated, and very unloyal company. They didn't care how much time you've put into the company and the amount of money made for em. NO established paid days off! WHAT???

Advice to Management

Give your employees more incentives and benefits. Nuff said

2. Sales Agent

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Gilbert, AZ

Pros

It was nice to get to use the overpriced vending machine on my Nazi structured 15 min. break

Cons

Threats that you would get fired. Bosses breathing down your throat. Pay was $12/hr

Advice to Management

Develop your employees...don't walk around holding an energy drink shouting "sell sell sell!"

3. Trainer was rude, had no control over class, You had to agree on what they were "Selling" which turned out to be scams,

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Gilbert, AZ

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If there were Pros I would have stayed.

Cons

I have Ethics , and I would not try to talk people into getting Coupons that they would wind up paying $1000 for in the long run. Supervisors did not like their jobs, and complained about "Not having a life" I put a lot of effort into learning in the training class. Several people walked out of class, when they figured out they were going to have to deceive people.

Advice to Management

Don't tell people "You ask too many questions" Be honest in advertising what kind of job this is, There is a big turn over. A lot of immature people, Some work hard, but no chance of advancing

5. Don't work here if you want a future there.

Current Employee - Development in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Development in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Initial Salary Good Don't expect much more

Cons

Call center employee turnover is ridiculous. CIO/Owner will sit down majority of IT employees individually a make them feel useless and threaten your job for no reason, regardless of your talent level. HR does nothing to improve benefits. When they hire all the ads say excellent benefits - there are none. No 401k, no profit share, Culture is horrible.

Advice to Management

Get a new HR dept. that knows how to provide a good culture. Owners don't care about employees.

6. Innovative company with strong tech background

Current Employee - Confidential
    Current Employee - Confidential

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very young in personnel and attitude. Casual, relaxed atmosphere. Decisions are made fast and without fear. Very good compensation.

Cons

Lack of structure. Some times communications are not there, hard to get relevant information. Too much power is given to department heads, each boss runs his department as a different company. Not much transparency in the company. It's also somewhat of a boys club, no women in the upper management.

Advice to Management

Promote women. Have a vacation policy. Improve transparency and communications between departments.

7. Acquired great experience in my field but had a horrible experience working with racist executives

Former Employee - Project Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great experience in project management field

Cons

Worst employers to work for, very racist executives

8. Worst job experience EVER!

Former Employee - Inbound Phone Sales in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Inbound Phone Sales in Deerfield Beach, FL

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only upside was getting paid $15 an hour .

Cons

The lab section was the worst. The team leaders were kids who had huge egos and knew squat about handling people. The employees were miserable in my dept and loathed their job (most, not all). You were constantly scrutinized, monitored and basically walking on eggshells for fear of getting written up for something as simple as using the restroom. You're breaks were never consistent, the work environment was stressful and god forbid you were joking too much with a coworker in between calls, you were written up and promptly relocated to another work station. The calls themselves were pitiful because we're taking inbound calls for people claiming a gift basket when all they're doing is eventually getting looped into buying something. We had to "review" a supposed online survey they took which asked way too much psychographic information bordering on intrusive. The key question that made the difference was asking if the caller had a credit card, bank debit card, both or neither. If they had both and not a prepaid card, you're forced to pitch a 14 day trial for $3.95 and get the credit card info on the spot while fighting objections. Its a joke of a sales job and i would never put it on my resume because its such an illegitimate practice that has changed names several times (last known as Edison). Stay far away from Aqcuinity, especially if you have a small child under the age of 3, because if you're out caring for your child, they don't accept that as a legitimate absense, regardless of documentation and you'll soon find yourself out of a job like me. I'm actually I got fired from this hell hole because i found a job with a company that pays the same and cares about their workers.

9. Great Potential at the Mercy of Corporate

Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment to work in. The people who last here are very personable and fun to be around.

Cons

Upper management doesnt care about the little guy and makes almost every decision based off of what they think is best, without considering others that make up majority of the workforce.

Advice to Management

Ask your employees all the way down what they need

10. Competitive salary

Pros

The company provides great pay. The employees and management are good people. All in all it is a great environment to work in.

Cons

Organization could be a lot better, too many changes in such a short period of time.

Advice to Management

Get organized.

11. Friendly atmospehere, Love to work with..!!!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pune (India)

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1.) Good Enviorenment 2.) Transperecny regarding problems 3.) No individual Burden

Cons

1.) A bit internal Politics..

RSS Feed </> Embed