Acquinity Interactive

www.acquinityinteractive.com

Acquinity Interactive Reviews

2.2

Garry Jonas

Innovative company with strong tech background

Current Employee - Confidential
    Current Employee - Confidential

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very young in personnel and attitude. Casual, relaxed atmosphere. Decisions are made fast and without fear. Very good compensation.

Cons

Lack of structure. Some times communications are not there, hard to get relevant information. Too much power is given to department heads, each boss runs his department as a different company. Not much transparency in the company. It's also somewhat of a boys club, no women in the upper management.

Promote women. Have a vacation policy. Improve transparency and communications between departments.

Don't work here if you want a future there.

Current Employee - Development  in  Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Development in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Initial Salary Good Don't expect much more

Cons

Call center employee turnover is ridiculous. CIO/Owner will sit down majority of IT employees individually a make them feel useless and threaten your job for no reason, regardless of your talent level. HR does nothing to improve benefits. When they hire all the ads say excellent benefits - there are none. No 401k, no profit share, Culture is horrible.

Get a new HR dept. that knows how to provide a good culture. Owners don't care about employees.

Acquired great experience in my field but had a horrible experience working with racist executives

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Deerfield Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great experience in project management field

Cons

Worst employers to work for, very racist executives

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst job experience EVER!

Former Employee - Inbound Phone Sales  in  Deerfield Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Inbound Phone Sales in Deerfield Beach, FL

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only upside was getting paid $15 an hour .

Cons

The lab section was the worst. The team leaders were kids who had huge egos and knew squat about handling people. The employees were miserable in my dept and loathed their job (most, not all). You were constantly scrutinized, monitored and basically walking on eggshells for fear of getting written up for something as simple as using the restroom. You're breaks were never consistent, the work environment was stressful and god forbid you were joking too much with a coworker in between calls, you were written up and promptly relocated to another work station.

The calls themselves were pitiful because we're taking inbound calls for people claiming a gift basket when all they're doing is eventually getting looped into buying something. We had to "review" a supposed online survey they took which asked way too much psychographic information bordering on intrusive. The key question that made the difference was asking if the caller had a credit card, bank debit card, both or neither. If they had both and not a prepaid card, you're forced to pitch a 14 day trial for $3.95 and get the credit card info on the spot while fighting objections.

Its a joke of a sales job and i would never put it on my resume because its such an illegitimate practice that has changed names several times (last known as Edison).

Stay far away from Aqcuinity, especially if you have a small child under the age of 3, because if you're out caring for your child, they don't accept that as a legitimate absense, regardless of documentation and you'll soon find yourself out of a job like me.

I'm actually I got fired from this hell hole because i found a job with a company that pays the same and cares about their workers.

Great Potential at the Mercy of Corporate

Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor  in  Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment to work in. The people who last here are very personable and fun to be around.

Cons

Upper management doesnt care about the little guy and makes almost every decision based off of what they think is best, without considering others that make up majority of the workforce.

Ask your employees all the way down what they need

Competitive salary

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive

Pros

The company provides great pay. The employees and management are good people. All in all it is a great environment to work in.

Cons

Organization could be a lot better, too many changes in such a short period of time.

Get organized.

Friendly atmospehere, Love to work with..!!!

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pune (India)

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

1.) Good Enviorenment
    2.) Transperecny regarding problems
    3.) No individual Burden

Cons

1.) A bit internal Politics..

Worked for Acquinity Interactive? Contribute to the Community!