Acquinity Interactive
www.acquinityinteractive.com Deerfield Beach, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Acquinity Interactive Reviews

Updated Feb 13, 2014
Acquinity Interactive – Deerfield Beach – “Acquinity Call Center Says Hello!”

Garry Jonas

Innovative company with strong tech background

Confidential (Current Employee)

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for more than a year

ProsVery young in personnel and attitude. Casual, relaxed atmosphere. Decisions are made fast and without fear. Very good compensation.

ConsLack of structure. Some times communications are not there, hard to get relevant information. Too much power is given to department heads, each boss runs his department as a different company. Not much transparency in the company. It's also somewhat of a boys club, no women in the upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote women. Have a vacation policy. Improve transparency and communications between departments.

Don't work here if you want a future there.

Development (Current Employee)

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

ProsInitial Salary Good Don't expect much more

ConsCall center employee turnover is ridiculous. CIO/Owner will sit down majority of IT employees individually a make them feel useless and threaten your job for no reason, regardless of your talent level. HR does nothing to improve benefits. When they hire all the ads say excellent benefits - there are none. No 401k, no profit share, Culture is horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new HR dept. that knows how to provide a good culture. Owners don't care about employees.

Acquired great experience in my field but had a horrible experience working with racist executives

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat experience in project management field

ConsWorst employers to work for, very racist executives

Worst job experience EVER!

Inbound Phone Sales (Former Employee)
Deerfield Beach, FL

I worked at Acquinity Interactive full-time for less than a year

ProsThe only upside was getting paid $15 an hour .

ConsThe lab section was the worst. The team leaders were kids who had huge egos and knew squat about handling people. The employees were miserable in my dept and loathed their job (most, not all). You were constantly scrutinized, monitored and basically walking on eggshells for fear of getting written up for something as simple as using the restroom. You're breaks were never consistent, the work environment was stressful and god forbid you were joking too much with a coworker in between calls, you were written up and promptly relocated to another work station.

The calls themselves were pitiful because we're taking inbound calls for people claiming a gift basket when all they're doing is eventually getting looped into buying something. We had to "review" a supposed online survey they took which asked way too much psychographic information bordering on intrusive. The key question that made the difference was asking if the caller had a credit card, bank debit card, both or neither. If they had both and not a prepaid card, you're forced to pitch a 14 day trial for $3.95 and get the credit card info on the spot while fighting objections.

Its a joke of a sales job and i would never put it on my resume because its such an illegitimate practice that has changed names several times (last known as Edison).

Stay far away from Aqcuinity, especially if you have a small child under the age of 3, because if you're out caring for your child, they don't accept that as a legitimate absense, regardless of documentation and you'll soon find yourself out of a job like me.

I'm actually I got fired from this hell hole because i found a job with a company that pays the same and cares about their workers.

Great Potential at the Mercy of Corporate

Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee)
Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat environment to work in. The people who last here are very personable and fun to be around.

ConsUpper management doesnt care about the little guy and makes almost every decision based off of what they think is best, without considering others that make up majority of the workforce.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk your employees all the way down what they need

Competitive salary

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive

ProsThe company provides great pay. The employees and management are good people. All in all it is a great environment to work in.

ConsOrganization could be a lot better, too many changes in such a short period of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet organized.

Friendly atmospehere, Love to work with..!!!

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Pune (India)

I have been working at Acquinity Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros1.) Good Enviorenment
2.) Transperecny regarding problems
3.) No individual Burden

Cons1.) A bit internal Politics..

Worked for Acquinity Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acquinity Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acquinity Interactive CEO Garry Jonas. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Acquinity Interactive employees.