I have been working at Activesoft full-time for less than a year
Pros – Nice environment, very friendly people, interesting projects
Cons – Old technology, outdated methods, lack of documentation
Advice to Senior Management – Ticketing systems, and more than one programmer for some sites
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2013-09-22 12:55 PDT
I worked at Activesoft
Pros – - You can learn many new things especially if you are a junior
- Challenging projects, of which you don't get bored
- Nice colleagues
- If you have a problem the employers will listen to you
Cons – - The specifications are very poor
- People are often promoted based on relationships
- The specifications often change but the deadlines don't
- Managers don' trust employees , they prefer to "spy" them
- Many people don't know their job
Advice to Senior Management – Listen more to your employees, they migh have some good ideas. Motivate them instead of dissapointing them. Try to organize the company better.
2009-04-09 12:27 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –