AdMedia Reviews

Danny E. Bibi

1. Great place to work if you are self motivated and ambitious

Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Burbank, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- The greatest perk working for AdMedia is that they allow room for their employees to work without hovering over their back. You will have the freedom to work on your own, which to me is hard to find in most jobs now days. Management gives a lot of trust to their employees. - Although the material may seem overwhelming, it can be learned! This job is definitely for some one who is willing to put effort and time in. If you are a self motivated person, you will fit in perfectly. - Everyone working is very helpful and informative. This helps especially while trying to retain all the information. Personally I have never had any experience in marketing but after about 2 weeks, I was pretty confident. - Work hours are pretty good (usually from 9-6 with an 1 Hour lunch). - The company provides their employees with a generous amount of snacks and drinks. - One of my favorite pros is that on Fridays you only work 4hours but get paid for 8. - Once you have past the probation period, you get medical, dental and vision benefits and 401k. The company also pays for your gym membership. - Holidays are paid time off and they usually hold company lunch parties. - Get your own desk, computer, cubic and space.

Cons

- Official training is needed as some material may be challenging at first. - Work load may seem overwhelming at times but is manageable. - Because work load can be so overwhelming it may be hard to get help. - Some departments need more staff, but I have seen growth during my employment

Advice to Management

- Spend more time training new hires. - Be more aware of the harder working individuals. - Inform interviewers about the specific job duties and expectations before hiring them. - Have a more intensive interview process to hire the right people. - Create a upbeat working environment.

Overall has been a good place to work with some good people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good core group of team players who are knowledgeable about the online advertising industry. A pretty good benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, recently added 401K which is a bonus, monthly paid team trips, free red bull (and other snacks) in breakroom.

Cons

Sometime they have too many projects going and will move on to the next big thing without having the previous project 100% ready. Could be handled with more staff which is something they seem to be working on.

Advice to Management

Prioritize the projects in a streamlined manner and make sure thing are complete prior to moving on so we don't have to keep going back and correcting issues that should have been ready when launched.

A fast-paced but cool work environment.

Current Employee - Developer in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Developer in Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

AdMedia has a very agile and fast-paced work environment and is making big strides in the world of online advertising. Lot of hard-working people.

Cons

Less organized at times because of Agile nature of the company, but its making improvements in that area too.

Advice to Management

Should have more streamlined processes with timelines.

RSS Feed </> Embed