AdMedia

AdMedia Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Super Team. Super Work. Super Techs.

Business Development (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsWorked here for many years and was just recently let go!! I understand I was just not on the same level as all the others so was not able to keep up. They only hire the top of the line techs, which is why they have all the crazy products.

ConsThey only provide a little hand holding, but then you are on your own! You better have experience and strong understanding of this industry and good skills to make it here. The techs get the best treatment, but I guess it's what makes a tech company work.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to fire people.

Amazing growth!

Ad Operations (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsDynamic, fast paced and constantly evolving company. There is always something new to learn and a new way to contribute to the success of the business. Employees are empowered to think outside the box and collaborate with their fellow highly intelligent, driven co-workers. Employees are recognized for their contribution and there is great opportunity to move within the various business units, expanding your own individual knowledge as well as furthering your career.

ConsI would consider this a high-level/major leagues sales job. If you don't know the industry and the basics and advanced aspects of sales and account management, then this is not the place for you because there is not an in depth training program, just a week of getting shown the basics (unless it is a Jr. Account Executive position, because there is a great training program for that).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing.

Great company, environment, friendly staff, and pay!

Ad Sales (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsHalf day Friday's; you have the opportunity to make a lot of money if you work hard – the sky is the limit!; there are free drinks, snacks, coffee and teas; the CEO and management are incredibly helpful and will be there for you, super flexible hours too.

ConsI think the 401K match could be improved, and it takes a long time to generate ample vacation time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to grow the new hire training, and don't be afraid to let someone go a week early, as opposed to a week late.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Highly talented organization with incredibly opportunity for advancement

Operations (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ConsThe company is demanding - but this isn't necessarily a "con" for most of the employees. The demanding culture brings with it innovation and success. This is not the company for someone looking for a 9-5 job where they can blend into a group.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep sharing information, involving employees at all levels in discussions around the vision of the company. Don't stop asking for feedback and don't stop listening when you receive it.

Great growing company with amazing growth.

Publisher Support (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsGreat people all sharing the same vision. Company does a great job of bringing in the right people, which makes office culture pleasant. Casual attire and flex schedules. We all work hard and for that we are rewarded with a weekly massage, free drinks and snacks, cable TV in the break room and fun offsite company events.

ConsGrowing pains. With the company's continuous success it may be challenging to keep up with the high pace and demand, but i see this as a good problem to have. Creates a great opportunity to demonstrate your skills.

Working at AdMedia has been a challenging and educating experience.

Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsThe environment isn't too stiff. There isn't a lot of micromanaging involved which allows employees to have more freedom when doing their job and there's room for growth. AdMedia offers full benefits, and the company has perks such as half-day Fridays, free gym memberships, and free drinks and snacks.

ConsMy only complaint would be that I have ASK for feedback instead of it being automatically given.

A fast-paced but cool work environment.

Developer (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsAdMedia has a very agile and fast-paced work environment and is making big strides in the world of online advertising. Lot of hard-working people.

ConsLess organized at times because of Agile nature of the company, but its making improvements in that area too.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have more streamlined processes with timelines.

Overall has been a good place to work with some good people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsGood core group of team players who are knowledgeable about the online advertising industry. A pretty good benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, recently added 401K which is a bonus, monthly paid team trips, free red bull (and other snacks) in breakroom.

ConsSometime they have too many projects going and will move on to the next big thing without having the previous project 100% ready. Could be handled with more staff which is something they seem to be working on.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrioritize the projects in a streamlined manner and make sure thing are complete prior to moving on so we don't have to keep going back and correcting issues that should have been ready when launched.

Run away!

Ad Sales (Former Employee)

ProsCalifornia is employment at will

ConsManagement is terrible, not what it seems, quite frankly awkward and uncomfortable. If you are looking for growth you have a better chance watching lima beans sprout.

Advice to Senior ManagementTighten up brother!

A waste of my time.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey provide snacks, and you work half days on Fridays.

ConsWhere do I start?

It seemed like a step up at first. They are very good about making you feel welcome, but you quickly learn who is in charge and who should just be "lucky" to even be there. The owner of the company is 100% unapproachable. He will blatantly ignore you and then send someone to tell you to direct your questions to them. The entire office thrives on petty gossip. Nobody really works as a team here, we're all just kind of trying to get through the day. What was once an exciting place to be became a burden very quickly. Think twice before applying here.

Advice to Senior ManagementBE management.

Worked for AdMedia? Contribute to the Community!