AdMedia Reviews

Updated March 23, 2015
31 reviews filtered by
4.1
Danny E. Bibi

1. I love working for AdMedia!

Current Employee - Affiliate Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Affiliate Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AdMedia

Pros

Perks and salary are great, as well as management and team of employees. Everyone works very hard and no one is put out by being asked to perform work tasks.

Cons

I know of no cons.

2. Worked as a designer for AdMedia in 2014.

Former Employee - Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is a growing company and is constantly gaining exciting new clients. It is a faced paced and positive work environment, from my experience.

Cons

I don't specifically have any negative remarks regarding the company. It was necessary for me to relocate, otherwise I would still be engaged with this company.

Your compensation is very reasonable, and I would continue the excellent training you offer to your employees. It is a work/learning experience all at the same time.

3. Lovely Place

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AdMedia

Pros

I quite enjoyed my time here. Both the environment and the benefits were good and I found it exceeding all my expectations so far. I'm really happy I could have been a part of the team.

Cons

A few minor things that were taken care of.

5. Excellent company for which to work!!!

Former Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's a fun environment, always exciting, and the team is a great group of helpful, hardworking people.

Cons

Hm. I don't know of any.

6. I have been working at AdMedia full-time (more than 3 years 3 month)

Current Employee - Business Development in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

AdMedia is very popular and best company in online media field. and its a very very helpful for employee and our coustomers, clients, and all of staff management. AdMedia isa big leading online generate company in the world.

Cons

AdMedia is a very nice company and i am working 3 years 3 monthj with AdMedia and i am very doing here very enjoy in this company and with here staff really my feeling is so proud because i got this company.

AdMedia company all management is all good and awesome they all of staff are good and they have behave is really nice. and all of staff are have a good knowledge and they have good experience. so i think i dont have any advice for AdMedia management.

7. Best company in America

Former Employee - Brand & Agency Sales in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Brand & Agency Sales in Burbank, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've worked at aol and google and they don't even come close to the relaxed and free environment I had working at Admedia. Worst day of my life was last week when they fired me. I totally understand that's what happens when you dony perform. I worked is sales and unfortunately I was unable to close anything for 6 months. They offered me a lot of training and held my hand throughout. I would recommend this company to anyone who is willing to show up and work. I think they have a really good model and only focus on conversions for advertisers unlike the other companies I've workd at in the past.

Cons

I wish they offered car leases in other departments other than tech. The developers all have Mercedes benz's leased for themselves on the companies expense!! Not fair at all to other departments

It's okay to focus on one model no need to take over the world. Relax and smile sometimes.

8. The CEO went above and beyond to MAKE sure I was taken care of in a time of NEED!!

Current Employee - Business Development in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I had a serious family issue and was left in a bind, my only option was to drop everything and attend to my families needs. I was almost sure that a CEO with business ethic that was always about the bottom line would fire me and complain about the amount of time i needed to take care of these issues. After explaining to the CEO what my dilemma was, i was given a 2 weeks off with pay and it meant the world to me!!! Im writing this review only because these guys have taken care of me and have compassion. Having a CEO of a big company personaly take care of me was something that truly was a lifesaver.

Cons

Always a lot of work and expectations and it gets over whelming at times, but always learning and keeping busy which is always the pro of being so busy. Also, the location personally for me is a problem because its in a very industrial location.

Management has been quick to question me on progress as well as open jobs, but that is expected when you are dealing with deadlines and prompt business requirements. Other than that I don't have any quarrels with the management. The CEO has been nothing but great and has taken care of me and it shows that they have changed and are very compassionate about employee well being.

9. Great Experience

Current Employee - Ad Sales in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Ad Sales in Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Smart group of team players and solid products help make this a great place to learn and grow. There isn't a lot of micromanaging involved which makes you feel you are your own boss and while that unstructured approach may not work for everyone, self-starters will love it. They also offer a good benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and have perks such as free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, and half-day Fridays.

Cons

The environment can be very high stress because of the continual pace. My take is that the work never let up and there was always something else piling on.

Give greater appreciation for the long hours employees put in, be more competitive with salary, and provide more opportunities for advancement.

10. Fun place!

Current Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A really good place to work and the workload is not too heavy. I was able to develop my skills and contribute in a pleasant environment. Really happy with where this company is going.

Cons

Nothing that hasn't been ironed out quickly.

11. I worked at AdMedia full-time more than 1 years.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are many facilities are available by company and also some free like, drinks, snacks, coffee and teas the CEO and management are incredibly helpful and will be there for you, super flexible hours to and AdMedia is really really helpful for employee. and i am very lucky to find opportunity in this company.

Cons

First of all Ad-Media company is really a awesome and good company and always helpful for employee and our staff management is good better than other companies and i am happy for doing work with AdMedia.

Here is management is also so good so i think dont have any advice for management. i love and i like AdMedia management and maybe grow the new hire training, and employee.

AdMedia Photos