AdTaxi Networks Reviews

2.7
CEO

Great Management!

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

AdTaxi is not only conveniently located, but it's a company that you wake up and look forward to being a part of. They have the ability to hire talented people who make you feel welcome as well as encourage you to grow in your position and learn as much as you want to. I have had countless opportunities to build my skill set and questions are always welcome.

Cons

Although we get free snacks (yes, FREE), I wish there were some healthier options. Or more chips. Chips are good. To be honest, waiting 90 days for my health insurance has been a bit of a "headache." Also a 401k match would be amazing, but it doesn't exist here.

Advice to Management

Hilary Hendrix is super chill. She is the exemplar of a good manager. Not only is she kind, available to answer questions, smart and quite hilarious, but she works 24/7. She is a valuable asset to the company and fantastic with her coworkers.

Fantastic place for fellow AdOps people to unite!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Hard Working Team - Flexibility from Upper Management - Collaborative Environment - Knowledge Sharing is Encouraged - Great Coworkers It is inspiring to work for a company where all voices are heard and respected. I continue to learn everyday from my coworkers, which is important in digital media. We work in a fun, fast paced, sometimes hectic industry and knowing that you are supported by the team allows you to try new things and develop new strategies. I truly do enjoy coming to work everyday and can't wait to see what the future of AdTaxi holds.

Cons

No 401K match, but the compensation and flexibility make up for it.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees and adapting new technologies!

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - SEM Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - SEM Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best and brightest digital talent in Denver. We have such a great combination of personalities and backgrounds, and when combined, we get awesome results for our clients. The Digital landscape is always changing, and that keeps things exciting and challenging (in a good way). Great team building outings for individual teams and whole company.

Cons

There has been looming corporate change that people knew was coming, and now that it has happened and the dust has settled, hopefully people will feel lest restless. Sometimes the individual teams might feel silo-ed from one another, but we do a lot of lunch and learn sessions to help people learn about the jobs and products that other teams manage. Plus, all teams sit together on the same floor and are mixed so they can interact with one another. Job can get stressful, but if you manage your time well, it's no worse than any other job.

INSPIRING

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks (Less than a year)

Pros

Adtaxi has some of the most sharp minded people I've met in the marketing world. Marketing gurus. They are always in line with the ever changing marketing world and adapt to new technology and strategies to help businesses. It is inspiring to work for such a powerful, international marketing company. While effectively juggling many responsibilities, upper management take the time to mentor their teams and broaden our knowledge of digital marketing. They bring dedication to the forefront of their efforts. I am recognized for a job well done. Programmatic, search, and social training opportunities. Promote from within. Located in the heart of downtown Denver. Free coffee and snacks. Flexible work hours. Fun activities like bowling and baseball games. Casual and friendly work environment.

Cons

No 401k match is sad.

Advice to Management

David Dehart is the best Director I have ever worked for. Chill, hard working, supportive, and always helpful. "Great question!" he says. Do not let him leave, ever! Please consider a 401k match.

Excited

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Willing to cross train employees, flexible with your schedule, actively working to stay ahead of digital media trends and a friendly atmosphere.

Cons

The coffee game is a little weak. It is free, so it's hard to complain too much but I would like to see better cleaning steps for the airpots and maybe whole beans and a grinder for fresher coffee.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward, have an open eye and ear for talent or suggested talent and keep promoting from within when possible.

Pros and Cons

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time

Pros

The company is filled with both good benefits and good people. The work environment is good and the management team is very engaged.

Cons

Ever changing digital landscape necessitates continual evolving of your knowledge base which is a challenge that some don't embrace.

Honeypot trap

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good central location with average benefits and decent starting pay. It is the kind of place that makes a very good first impression.

Cons

Expect long hours with serious lack of development opportunities. An indefinite freeze on raises fills one with regret everyday for not taking a different job. The high turnover of employees makes for a constant backlog of work. If you are looking for a sales job then this is the right place for you as you will be allowed to over-promise anything to close a deal and leave delivery to the real talent of the agency.

Advice to Management

Restructure the organization so that the agency talent is allowed to shine and create a higher customer lifetime value from each client.

Good Benefits, Secure Employment and Smart Team

Current Employee - SEM Specialist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - SEM Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good location, atmosphere and benefits. Smart, knowledgeable team. Generous vacation, time off and great choices for healthcare. Startup environment, great for younger employees. Provides excellent agency experience.

Cons

Fast turnover. Workloads are a little high, which doesn't allow for the highest level of client service. Processes are a little messy, but workable. As an older professional, the startup environment is a little distracting. No process or indication of raises.

Advice to Management

A little more work/life balance would be ideal with more telecommute opportunities and flexibility for those that prefer it and are more productive free of distractions, such as Nerf darts. Some sort of clear, written raise structure would be beneficial to improve morale.

Great company but losing great people due to upper management

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time

Pros

-Learn a great amount of knowledge about this industry; great resume builder -Work with great co workers who are all around the same age, it's a young office for the most part -Flexible -Passionate people -Downtown location -Opportunity to grow and create your own positions if you take initiative -Work from home days -We use all Google technology for email, the drive, calendars, etc... it's a great way to all stay connected and share information

Cons

-Low moral -Management seems to not care about the recent high turn over (27 adops people) -Employees don't feel as valued as they should -Upper management only cares about numbers and sales -Don't invest in their employees as much as they should -Upper management needs to research Millennials because that is 90% of their team, it's a different generation and they are not knowledgeable about their expectations -High turnover recently due to poor moral and management does not think there is a problem and continue to try and justify it when the solutions are simple -Search is compensated MUCH higher than the rest of the teams -Salaries are not as competitive compared to other Digital companies in the Denver market -There are hardly any team building activities including happy hours and other events -Office/kitchen could have some more spaz and organization -Not very many holidays off

Advice to Management

Please listen to what you are hearing from your employees. You have fantastic employees who work hard and really care about what they do, but if they are not valued or feel valued they will leave. Multiple employees have expressed this concern and not much as been done about it, there are positive changes starting, but before that, it was always brushed off or seemed nonsensical to upper management. Yes, people look for other jobs and seek new opportunities, but WHY do you think they are purposefully searching? Because they are unhappy here! That is not the reputation you want for your company, AdTaxi is a fantastic company with amazing potential and has done so much already, don't lose great talent due to lack of caring. The solutions are simple. The low moral and high turn over ultimately affects your product /service because of many reasons. From over worked and stressed out employees, because their workload doubled to poor attitudes on the floor resulting in even lower moral. Please, please, please stop trying to justify the 27 people leaving, it just frustrates your employees more and again, makes it seem like you 'just don't care'. IT IS NOT OK and it is 100% a red flag, and it shocks everyone that you don't see that. We've lost some of our best employees in the last 2 months alone. One of the vendors we use is on the homepage of GlassDoor.com, they show off their positive feedback from their employees, they don't want people to leave, they want to stand out as the company that takes pride in their company moral. AdTaxi has all the potential to be on the homepage too, we just have to start making changes and the upper management needs to care more, it's very simple. Research Millenials, get to know who you hired. It starts from the top and trickles down, I want people to be proud of their place of work and look forward to coming in everyday, AdTaxi is better than that, I know it. Trust your employees and invest in the small stuff, it goes a long ways.

Campaign Manager

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at AdTaxi Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They trick good people into working here, zero no stress, good work/life balance, decent base pay, but be sure to negotiate high as there are no raises.

Cons

Poor communication and transparency from management. The lack of confidence is apparent. Everything is hush, hush. Under valued and NOT willing to invest any money to adops. It took us 3+ months to get additional RAM ($40 per person) to do our jobs. Lots of empty words and promises, we see how much money we make EVERYDAY and we get a $100 budget to feed 70 people every week. Are you kidding me?? We are supposed to be the cash cows bailing out all the failing newspapers. There are no advancement opportunities, if you get a change in title, you will get $2-$3k raise max while outside companies are poaching our employees for a significant amount more. They are selling this company, so there will not be any money poured into operations. There have been 10+ people who left in the last two months alone, so the company is desperate for more workers. You too will soon leave after 3 months of feeling awkward in an empty workspace.

Advice to Management

We WANT MONEY!!! Words do not pay our rent and words do not put food in our mouths. SHOW us how much you value us by investing in company culture budgets. We are all interviewing right now and will soon leave. You should prepare your resumes too, because who do you think will be blamed for the mass exodus?

RSS Feed </> Embed