AdTaxi Networks

Be The First To
Add Photos

Regional Director

Regional Director (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsThe people in the field were great, as were the people in AdOps in Denver. Team mentality. Good product suite.

ConsManagement buy in at the local level.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your people in the field.

All of the work, none of the perks of a start-up

ProsYour peers are phenomenal, best people I've ever met. Pay to stress-level ration is quite good.

ConsUpper management does not know how to run an ops team, only a sales team. This leads to Ops being largely ignored and underrepresented. All AdOps vendors shut down around the holidays. Normally this means that we would be closed as well since we can't push anything through, but we are still expected to show up to work (newspaper mentality, not digital mentality). The health insurance is abhorrent, no 401k match.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease don't treat us like a newspaper, we are a flexible, bright and adaptive ops team! Let us close down the office around the holidays and work from home. Please treat us like adults.

Strong print newspaper culture and power structure

Ad Ops (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsNot sure. I suppose that if you are in ad tech, its a good example of how not to run an ad ops operation.

ConsInexperienced "directors" new to ad tech will vote you off the island for creative thinking

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue?

Worked for AdTaxi Networks? Contribute to the Community!