Adaequare

Updated December 11, 2014
Updated December 11, 2014
2.5

Pavan Peechara

A decent enough consulting company.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Since it is a consulting company, can work with multiple clients in you area of interest. A decent enough company if you are willing to travel.

Cons

No Perks from the company. Since it is a consulting company we have to change cities and those who hate travel its difficult. Not many direct clients.

I worked at Adaequare

Pros

having a job
    It was not very good...they don't pay well...if your going to get paid at all.

Cons

not getting paid
    It was not very good...they don't pay well...if your going to get paid at all.

hire people with real experience

Employees in United States must not join this company

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No one should work here or recommend someone. I think only the Attorney is good and a true professional.

Cons

They have very unprofessional behavior. No one knows what and how to speak. They don't pay wages on time despite of repeated followups and requests. They have excuses all the time in the year. I have never understood their employees communication post reporting for their client as they are not clear what they are speaking except for the attorney. They are very biased and sometimes speak like a Racist. They show a very good scale before they would hire you, but then you see they do not have anything in place and you just have to call them for each and everything. Very unpleasant work environment and they have a offshore team which would never understand an employee's request while in search of a job. I had suggested the senior management to wipe the team off which would help them get more exposure but all my efforts were in vain and whomsoever i referred there to the team came back to me with a very negative feedback, as they were very rude towards them. I did speak with a manager who was based out of India and he took the responsibility to put me on a Project. I was literally surprised the way he and his team spoke, they tried to order me something unusual rather than understanding what i needed, True imperfectionists. They definitely need to be trained on how they need to interact with experienced professionals in the US.

My advice to all you who are in search of a job is try to understand their pay schedule and see if you are able to get an opportunity of your choice. Do not go with their wrong suggestions. Take a written assurance on what you speak with them. Never ever work for a company like this and never recommend anyone. If you are then you need to do at your own risk!

I did but they never bothered to accept it

Recruiting career impact and creating Imbalance in your personal life and culture

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is a opportunity to work with people who would just sit and relax at office. work with immature minded managers, and CEO.

Cons

There are two teams recruitment and sales working in graveyard shift. Both are rivals to each other. Any new employee who joins here is carriaged in a month. Recruiting team does not know why they hire you and Sales team will decide to fire you in the time you will think you want to work with them. The motive is just play cheap politics in the organization being close to top management. Do not think of a recruiting career here. You are just wasting your time here. You will get to learn a new type of recruitment in this company which others will listen and laugh at you. You will not be able to survive here for more than a month because they are not cooperative with new joinees. they just want people who can spend time outside for hours at work place. You will get to see very unprofessional language in the office and the hr joins them for additional disturbance. They will not help if you have any problems rather they will push you back in deep and ask you to find a solution for it. You have to find it out by yourself or just resign from there. Salaries are too late.

Top management must be replaced immediately, salaries on first of every month should be planned immediately

Good place to work with great opportunities

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flat organization with less bureaucracy. Its a place for those who would love to work on the latest technologies and would like to grow up the ladder. The company provides a great opportunity and gives good visibility for any one who can create value while performing there roles and responsibilities. You have an idea, the management is ready to listen to your idea and based on the feasibility are ready to invest and make the individual a major stake holder in that initiative. A fixed asset management product, an ecommerce platform and an testing engine are few of the ideas which have become complete products because of support from the management. Its not a company for some one who would like to do a routine 9:30 to 6:30 pm stuff and than start cribbing about lack of opportunities.

Cons

If the company can work around the pay date to be 1st of every month rather than 10th that will be a great benefit to all the employees

Make the organization visible to the outside world and let them know the good things being done.

Very unsatisfactory recruiting company

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No rules very flexible to work, can waste time on your computers watching anything of your choice being close to the network administrator, nobody to observe what we will do

Cons

Salaries on 10th, politics play by the sales manager along with the hr, no policies, no proper hr manager, nobody to address hr issues, hire and fire company, no recruiting policies are there, just go and blindly follow some unethical processes prepared by the sales manager

hr and sales manager must be changed

Satisfactory

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Being small Company, direct access to decision makers like CDO, CIO

Cons

Lack of consistency in decision making

Consultative decision making

Excellent work culture

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with Adaequare for about 3 years. I feel grateful working with Adaequare as we found the best support, learning attitude, work flexible and good compensation.Adaequare take cares of employee satisfaction. I recommend Adaequare is the best place for career development.

Cons

Adaequare takes care of employee work life balance as well as helps in improving employees career ladder.

Nothing!!

Cool Place to Work and one would wish for in a job.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great coworkers and Higher managament.Work Life balance

Cons

No cons for me as of now.

Top management is fantastic.

Risk your career by joining the offshore staffing team

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

High Investments on wrong resources. Just join and relax. As good as our state assembly.

Cons

Unsupported and arguing HR, bad culture, prolonged salary dates by 10th, no events, immature and unprofessional sales manager, biased behavior, unacceptable ideas, back biting, foul politics, reserved people, no greetings, threatenings all the time at work, wrong ideas propagation, bad culture, many Attrition's, Hire and fire company

A virus can be removed by an antivirus.
    1. Vice president must be replaced
    2. HR must be replaced
    3. Sales manager must be replaced immediately for better results or else it would be the same or could be worse in future.
    4. Timely payment of salaries by end of month