Adaequare Reviews

Updated September 13, 2014
Updated September 13, 2014
2.6

Pavan Peechara

A decent enough consulting company.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since it is a consulting company, can work with multiple clients in you area of interest. A decent enough company if you are willing to travel.

Cons

No Perks from the company. Since it is a consulting company we have to change cities and those who hate travel its difficult. Not many direct clients.

Employees in United States must not join this company

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for more than a year

Pros

No one should work here or recommend someone. I think only the Attorney is good and a true professional.

Cons

They have very unprofessional behavior. No one knows what and how to speak. They don't pay wages on time despite of repeated followups and requests. They have excuses all the time in the year. I have never understood their employees communication post reporting for their client as they are not clear what they are speaking except for the attorney. They are very biased and sometimes speak like a Racist. They show a very good scale before they would hire you, but then you see they do not have anything in place and you just have to call them for each and everything. Very unpleasant work environment and they have a offshore team which would never understand an employee's request while in search of a job. I had suggested the senior management to wipe the team off which would help them get more exposure but all my efforts were in vain and whomsoever i referred there to the team came back to me with a very negative feedback, as they were very rude towards them. I did speak with a manager who was based out of India and he took the responsibility to put me on a Project. I was literally surprised the way he and his team spoke, they tried to order me something unusual rather than understanding what i needed, True imperfectionists. They definitely need to be trained on how they need to interact with experienced professionals in the US.

My advice to all you who are in search of a job is try to understand their pay schedule and see if you are able to get an opportunity of your choice. Do not go with their wrong suggestions. Take a written assurance on what you speak with them. Never ever work for a company like this and never recommend anyone. If you are then you need to do at your own risk!

I did but they never bothered to accept it

Work here at your own risk!

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for less than a year

Pros

get ready to see a all orange company inside

Cons

Salaries on 10th of every month and they fake us that it would be 1st of every month. No protocols followed. They will play foul politics all the time. they never welcome suggestion. be careful before you take a wrong step to join here. If you have got a offer from this company please see your breakup correctly as you will see very unfamiliar deductions ask for what is the net salary. HR is not disciplined and will argue with you if asking question they always have less than half information and will confuse you with their wrong ideas. if you have joined here you will see unexpected surprises like ceo coming directly to your place and shouting on everyone, very unfair management and not supportive. if there are no projects then get ready to listen to the foul words of the ceo as he would target to fire everone. they will not try to bring projects. I will never recommend anyone to join here.

I would rather advice to my kids who will listen every word of mine

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Career Spoiler

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Few good employees and rest have a regional feeling. They would like to draw a line if you are from the partitioned state.

Cons

All employees speak in Telugu on the floor and no control over it. Not sure why would they do this even after repetitive warnings from the management. Human resources does not interact with any employee properly. No employee clearly understands the leave management process or the benefit availing process. No induction programs conducted for new joiners. Floor is always contaminated with noises around and managers don't even recognize it or either just leave it easy. They won't entertain if you have a suggestion, they would just do what they think is correct. No food provided. Lots of unecessary deductions from employee salaries, if you ask the HR they would never explain clearly. You get the salaries on 10 th of calendar month and they make false promises to retain employees. They do not promote healthy work culture as they are very reserved managers. They must now understand that Employees Leave Companies just because of Managers. Someone should really coach their top level management to interact with lower peers, just visiting the office and leaving does not encourage anyone. Even if a biometric system is in place they ask you to sign in a register. We are a huge team of 100 and most of them never felt happy to work here.

Must meet the lower peers and understand few concerns if not you will not develop

Bad

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Adaequare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

No Pros as long as i was there

Cons

No personal growth and office culture

A good place to learn and grow

Current Employee - Executive - Marketing  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Executive - Marketing in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have been exposed to multiple roles and there is always something new to look forward to. Have been associated with good mentor throughout my journey in adaequare who have always been encouraging and open for a healthy discussion . Good work is always noted and is duly awarded by the management.

Cons

Culture is a bit on the dull side. Also perks and benefits can be improved a bit. Employee engagement activities are very less

Not Recommended for Recruitment professionals to Join this company, No Procedure established.

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good for software professionals only

Cons

They say it is a CMMI 3 company, But they stay all reserved at the work place and just come to office and go home. Sales Team play a spoiled sport there and they stop everyone to work. No encouragement from the management side to work too. All time just watch music and videos and encourage the other team to do so. They stay out for unnecessary long breaks and stay outside the office reception. No work procedure recommendations to them. They are into US IT Recruitment but they do not work with US Citizens, as they are worried about Umemployment wages. They do not give proper benefits to the US Students who enter into consulting with them. The onsite team treats his offshore recruiting team like Construction people simply he would need revenue, he is not interested to see what the team is doing and why they have a failure. He does not even speak to his team members. He just knows how to yell and Simply all he needs is results. Hire and Fire Company. Not recommended to join here.

Tighten your Recruiting Procedure and Administration procedure and emphasize on direct contact with the Top Level management from any of the team members. Hire a HR Professional who can understand the concerns of employees and act accordingly. Hire a better BD official to get new clients and get into the industry. It is high time or you better shutdown the recruitment team.

Really Very Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Encouraging environment and provides many opportunities to learn.

Cons

Nothing bad to tell. Everything is perfect but it would be great with good transportation.

Remain same

Good

Current Employee - Trainee  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Trainee in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for more than a year

Pros

you will be able to learn knowledge in specific teams

Cons

no use of a certified professional

Very good company

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Adaequare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunities are open for right candidate.

Cons

Nothing from my experience period.

Make it as a CMMi Level 5

Worked for Adaequare? Contribute to the Community!