Adaptable Business Concepts

Chris Migner

Awesome Opportunity Where Grew as a Person and within company

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great boss's who understand where you are coming from, awesome work-life balance, travel opportunities, growth within the company, great marketing position, team environment, awesome culture.

Cons

Learning to communicate with all different types of people

You are awesome! Thank you for always being there for me for the past 4 years! There are no politics, awesome leadership, I have learned tons from you, A+ training. Because of you I am so successful! I cannot thank you enough!

Thy don't pay for the first 3 weeks.

Current Employee - Entry Level in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Entry Level in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People are really nice. A nice place to work. Met lots of really nice people willing to help you with your goals.

Cons

They don't pay right. Office ran poorly. By far the worst place I've ever worked. Thy don't tell you much about to job on the first or second interview.i wasn't payed for three weeks then I was finally payed and it was only 88 dollars. The hours are crazy it's 50+ hours and Saturdays you don't even have time to pee let alone have time with your fiancé. I works by recommend anyone to work here

Current Employee, Perfect Fit

Current Employee - Account Specialist in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun culture, everyone is like-minded, and goal-oriented. There aren't any negative people, or employees talking about how much they want a different job. Everyone here knows this is the right fit for them, much like myself.

Cons

It does take some time to fully learn the business, but once you get it, you get it.

Keep up the amazing work, they're all worthy of people to look up to.

Finally found something worth working hard for! Bright Future Ahead

Current Employee - Account Specialist in King of Prussia, PA

Pros

Office Happy Hour, Awesome travel opportunities, Fun contests and bonus’s, team environment, great training & coaching, AND A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE WITHIN THE COMPANY.

Cons

None in my opinion, what I hear people complain about most is stuff like, “its hard work” or “you really have to be committed if you want to move up in a management role” And I agree with that, IT DOES TAKE HARD WORK AND COMMITMENT TO MAKE THIS A CAREER, Isn't that true just about anywhere though? I think sometimes because the company structure is fast passed, and someone can get promoted quickly people start to think it’s a, “get rich quick scheme” when it certainly is not. it takes time and effort.

Here are the questions I get asked a lot by new or potential employees.

Q: How is it working based on a performance based compensation plan?
    A: I really enjoy it, I had never had a performance based position before and I will admit I was a little nervous at first, but in my honest opinion it’s awesome I EARNED $45,000 my first year with the company, and the company also puts some really cool training incentives and bonus’s for new reps to help out in the first couple months as I was still learning the ropes.

Q: how fast can someone move up in to a management role?
    A: The advancement is based performance (not just sales performance) OVERALL PERFORMANCE. So it depends a little but from what I've seen so far as long as someone doesn't screw up the easy stuff and is really trying to be a great at what they do and move up, about 9 months to a year is realistic.

Q: I've never done sales and don’t know if I’ll have the personality for it, do I have to be really pushy?
    A: I had never done sales before I started with Adaptable, they provide really good and simple training that allows someone with good communication skills to pick up quickly. If you are really introverted and are not great with communication it might be a struggle (although I've seen some people really develop their communication skills and get good if they are willing to really put forth the effort) from what I've seen having a background in industry’s that deal with a lot of personal interactions like retail, serving, customer service, and bar-tending tends to be really good transferable skills for this position. As far is being pushy, the company’s style of selling is much more relationship building and creating a win for both customer and client. It’s NOT slimy, deceitful, overly aggressive sales but then again you do have to be a little persistent sometimes and deal with some rejection come on now its sales!

I feel like all the "positive reviews" are fake

Former Employee - Door to Door in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Door to Door in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone has nice suits.
    Manager makes a lot
    Nice building

Cons

From what I've seen the "program" doesn't work
    manager gloats about how much they make while most door to door salesmen make pennies
    they over promote everything
    very pushy sales tactics
    companies has complaints on every scam website (do your research)

Be honest, offer affordable wages, offer some kind of benefits, be a little more transparent and stop beating around the bush.

Good Experience with Adaptable Business Concepts

Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

Pros

Great people to work with and some great job perks. I love the travel opportunity, the client frequently provides nice catered lunches and networking at conferences is great. I've really had a very good experience working here and I hope to stay for many years to come.

Cons

Haven't encountered any so far. They are pretty easy to work with whenever there is a problem or you need help.

I like the way you guys run the office- everyone seems to respect your leadership

Incredible Environment

Former Employee - Account Specialist in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Account Specialist in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are very positive an uplifting and seems like they go out of their way to help you with areas where you're struggling in the job. It doesn't feel like you're working a job when everyone's together, there's a huge feeling that you're part of an actual family, as mostly all the employees consider this more that just a paycheck but an amazing opportunity the better their life long term. Also, it's an awesome way to beat the normal routine of corporate politics in terms of moving up in a company as just pure results will earn you promotion instead of having to suck up to management and wait until the company has a budget to expand, they have a great process.

Cons

I don't really see a huge challenge, but if you're not open minded and willing to come out of your comfort zone, even with all the support and encouragement from the team, you may not do the best here.

Atmosphere

Current Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA

Pros

Everyone believes in everyone else's ability to be successful and your surrounded by people who think positively about and are consistently motivating you everyday of the week

Cons

If you don't apply what you learn during your first couple trainings that are provided and if you don't take the advice that your leader is giving or practice, good luck making $500 in a week

No advice needed to be given

You have to be a really bold people person to enjoy the work

Former Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The team was awesome. I loved all my coworkers and had a good time with them. Also had the opportunity for 100% commission, which was good. You didn't have to be in until 12pm every weekday, which was nice. And there are definitely really good opportunities for career advancement.

Cons

The biggest thing was that the whole system is based on showing up at people's doors and trying to convince them to switch their cable service on the spot. 90% of the people really don't want to hear it. And you're out there for 5 or 6 hours trying to do that, rain or shine, cold or hot. Unless you settle for the alternative of $300 per week plus a certain percent of the commission you make, you are relying solely on at least one or two sales per day to make enough money to be worth the hours. Also, you're expected to work Saturdays as well as every weekday, making the total hours you dedicate to your work over 40. You don't get paid for the two hours worth of morning meetings you go to.

Focused and just the right place to work at

Former Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, Highly motivated people, if you feel like you are drowning they will sure jump to help you out. It does not matter what your background is. Regardless you will do just great. You will have a atmosphere of a family, great place to build skills and trust me these skills are very transferable :)

Cons

This company does not have any down side from my perspective. Either you take it or leave it.

Keep rocking just like you do all the time :) Miss you guys

Adaptable Business Concepts Photos