Adcap Network Systems

4.8

Christine Versluis

The Perfect Balance of Work and Play

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

At Adcap you feel welcomed and part of a team on your first day. It is a refreshing work environment filled with efficiency and laughter. It’s an odd combination, I know, but it’s true. You really do enjoy coming to work every day. The management isn’t bothered by you asking questions, because they are there to help develop you without micromanaging you. Everyone is approachable and everyone treats you with respect. So many companies ignore the good and nitpick the bad, but Adcap regularly recognizes it's employees for a job well-done.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but efficiency and accuracy are key when working for Adcap. They are not a large company, you must be quick and diligent with your workload.

Awesome company and culture and amazing opportunities for growth and development!"

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems

Pros

- Great opportunities for growth and development
    - Unique blend of autonomy and teamwork creating both ownership of and collaboration on projects
    - Friendly, accepting, relaxed culture. I think it works out this way because although there are a variety of different people at Adcap, it is pretty apparent that everyone values hard work and the reputation of excellence we've earned.
    - Clear expectations
    - Respect regardless of position

Cons

- I don't have one to list at the moment actually.

- I really appreciate all you do to make Adcap a great place to work. It's the first time I've worked for a company that means it when they say that.
    - I truly value is the approachability of management.

I love Adcap!

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems full-time

Pros

I love working at Adcap! I know that sounds so cheesy, but it's true. This is my first job out of college and I couldn't be happier...I don't think most people can say that. The people that I work with/for are so smart, talented, and friendly. I learn something new every day and am constantly smiling. The free coffee and snacks are also lovely. What more could you want?

Cons

Sometimes I feel a little bit at a disadvantage because I don't have an IT background. Luckily, everyone has been very patient and the internal training sessions have helped a lot.

Adcap is a fantastic company with exceptional leadership and a worker-friendly culture.

Current Employee - Deployment Engineer in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Deployment Engineer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Adcap has an extraordinary company culture with cookouts occurring regularly and a real family and team-oriented type of environment.

Adcap also has very involved management--Rolf, the CTO of Adcap, has an extensive knowledge of technology and is far more competent than a typical jargon-slinging black-suit CTO.

Also, lazy employees do not last--some companies are notorious for carrying dead weight and forcing other employees to pick up the slack--not at Adcap.

Finally, the pay at Adcap is exceptional. Adcap also tends to offer performance-based bonuses and raises which challenges employees to always be on their A-game.

Cons

There are no cons to working at Adcap--unless you are allergic to hard work.

Keep up the great work and don't let growth change the culture of the company.

Exceptional Experience I have gained from working at Adcap!!!

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems full-time

Pros

Adcap is a place to work if you are looking for a company who takes care of their employees and rewards them for their success.

Cons

Fast growing company and being in sales you worry about new comers "taking a piece of the pie" but it seems to always work out!

Adcap ROCKS!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I started at Adcap as an intern & was offered a full time position right out of college, (which is awesome)! I loved how welcoming everyone was; everyone was willing to take time out of their schedule to share their knowledge with me. I also love that Adcap is very big on working as a team; we all want each other to be successful!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I am not an expert in IT, so sometimes it makes it difficult to understand certain things. However, if you just ask questions & go through some training, you'll eventually become an expert!

I've been able to learn from, and collaborate with, highly intellectual people who are excited to share their knowledge.

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems

Pros

Great Leadership
    Independence
    Ability to think outside the box
    Ability to create opportunities for yourself
    Transparency between Management/Staff
    Great Incentives!

Cons

People bring their dogs to work (if you dont like dogs)

Great company to be a part of!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great, supportive environment that provides continuous education throughout all levels of the organization. Many growth opportunities!

Cons

I've only been here a short period but everyone I speak to seems to only have positive things to say.

Recognize talent but NOT a really great salary

Former Employee - Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Adcap Network Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Adcap has Nice colleagues, very convinient location, state-of-the-art office equipment, stable working hours (5 days a week - Monday to Friday), team work was important and did work very well, management was ok and was easy to talk to. other departments were also friendly and there was generally a good working environment, good mix of people (age, background, etc.)

Cons

Favoritism, very competitive moving up the career ladder. The company only cares about the bottom line, not its people.

invest more in employees and their development

Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Adcap Network Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Get the job done the right way kind of team with a mentaility of win, make money have fun.Matching 401K, Community minded and clear leadership. The kind of place you thought no longer existed.

Cons

The benefits could be better but in this day in time who really has great benefits anymore? If they do there is no way it would be as comfortable as ADCAP.

Adcap Network Systems Photos