Adecco

Be The First To
Add Photos

Adecco CEO Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire

Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire

Pros
  • Co-workers, work life balance and PTO(in 5 reviews)

• decent work environment, chance for travel(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Everything, no benefits to speak of, horrible pay, and their staff are mostly idiots(in 7 reviews)

• No growth potential, very corporate and upper management run(in 7 reviews)

Short term position

Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) Adrian, MI

ProsGood management, Acceptable workload, forty hour weeks, provided proper training

ConsTemporary work, very low pay, sometimes harsh working conditions

Great team atmosphere. Frequent drastic changes.

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsCoworkers are great. There are many opportunities if you are flexible with location. There is a strong culture of teamwork within work groups.

ConsFavoritism is common. There is inconsistent communication. The onboarding process is lacking. Frequent reorganizations have impacted morale negatively. Benefits are not great.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake honesty and equity a bigger priority.

Not very happy efficient in finding direct hire positions.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Nashua, NH

ProsThe only good thing about this staffing agency, is that it did offer health benefits even though it was temporary work.

ConsSome of the recruiters were very professional and kind and really worked hard to help you find a position but because they have their own high turnover rate, it was hard to build a working relationship to get better positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll they care about is how much money they can get out of the employer and paying the employees really low.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Event Coordinator (Current Employee) UCLA, CA

ProsThey will give you assignments and the longer you stay with them the pay increases. But, one must be reliable and very determined.

ConsJust that I have yet to secure something full-time and hopefully, I will with ADECCO

Advice to Senior ManagementJust to help the reliable workers with something that can last for a while.

they have been very helpful in finding contracts for me to fill.

OPeration Administrator (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsHigh value of employee interaction

ConsTakes a while for them to get you a contract.

Great contracting company.

Cleanroom Technician (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsWith direct deposit, you are always paid on time. At midnight, the night before payday, the money goes from pending to deposited. Nice to see your money in your account so quickly. Good benefits and very upbeat representatives that care.

ConsI contracted through Adecco to work for Applied Materials. The hours were grueling. Overtime is mandatory. We were on 13 hours a day, 13 days on, 1 day off. So, 2 days off each month. The pay was good because of the mandatory overtime. Amazing to see 20 adults, heads laid on breakroom tables trying to get 10 minutes sleep they were so exhausted. Great people to work with, outstanding manager. The hours were killer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it real but don't overextend and burn up your staff. Quality of life = happy productive employees. Those employees are all in a puddle over the breakroom tables.

Direct Hire Recruiter

Direct Hire Recruiter (Current Employee) East Pittsburgh, PA

ProsExcellent company that really tries to put their employees at the forefront of their business. Adecco Corporate strives to continually upgrade the work atmosphere and equipment offered to it's employees. Management at the local level is excellent at communicating with all branches. Salary is in line with the work and there are numerous bonus opportunities at all levels

ConsNothing really. If ever there is an issue, management is open to hearing about it as well as taking suggestions on how to resolve it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Part time summer temporary hire

Production Associate (Former Employee) Butler, PA

ProsThey really seem to care and connect you with good jobs

ConsThey are not always able to connect you with a "great" job

JP Morgan Chase - IRS processing payments as Mail Clerk

Mail Clerk (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsJob is great. Opening up mail, handling tax payments with 1040 tax return. Cameras all around to help keep honest people honest.

ConsThey call you in when it is your day off. You can decline or go in even though it is your day off. Third shift is Midnight - 8am but you have to check-in by 11:45pm and then clock-in at 11:54pm. You are subject to a search at any time after you get off the floor.

Worst Temp Agency in PHX

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

Prosa paycheck (it says I have to put 5 words in here....but when the only pro was the check (that you may or may not get) that's kind of difficult.

ConsDisorganized, "It's not my job, you need to speak to...." It became a standing joke among the 30 or so contractors as to who was or wasn't going to get paid that week. Actions speak louder than words...they talk the talk....but they sure don't walk the walk.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your doors or sweep the place clean.

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!