Adecco

Be The First To
Add Photos

Adecco CEO Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire

Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire

Pros:
  • "Friendly and informal work environment, enough freedom"
    in 8 reviews
  • "Easy to keep good work/life balance"
    in 4 reviews
Cons:
  • "Low salaries, Luck of IT tools, No benefits"
    in 6 reviews
  • "No growth potential, very corporate and upper management run"
    in 6 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

EXCELLENT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWell. nice environment.great place to work.

Consnothing yet. so far so good.

Advice to Senior Managementno comments,

very satisfied

Assembly Worker (Current Employee)
    Marysville, OH

ProsI have been at Honda of Marysville for 3 years though Adecco and I have found the position very satisfying. The pay is above average for a temp working in a factory. The office support have always answered my questions in a timely manner.

ConsThe only problem I have with the position is the lack of vacation days. Although you get 2 weeks a year off for shutdowns I would really like more than just 2 additional days to take whenever I want. If this is my only complaint though it is not too bad.

So far so good. Wish i wasn't a contractor though.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
    Midland, MI

ProsVery helpful in looking for positions for me within the compnay I am working at. They are very quick to respond to questions, they do everything the Company wants them to do.

ConsThey hire a lot of people that seem very unqualified/weird on their actual staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to hire more professional looking people.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of the worst contracting companies there is

ProsNothing that I can think of

ConsEverything, no benefits to speak of, horrible pay, and their staff are mostly idiots

Medical and Science Sales team - Account Eexecutives

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Newport Beach, CA

ProsGreat office space, leadership is non-existing, laid back environment. Good environment for recruiters . They send you nationally for training

ConsLeadership is incompetent, terrible delivery of services manager/ process for the medical and science team. No support/ terrible leadership for sales people. Leadership values - lie/cheat/steal.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should consider changing all recruiters on staff or add new recruiters specifically for the transactional accounts.
    Area Director needs a lot of training on leadership skills

they have been very helpful in finding contracts for me to fill.

OPeration Administrator (Current Employee)
    Madison, WI

ProsHigh value of employee interaction

ConsTakes a while for them to get you a contract.

Event Coordinator (Current Employee)
    UCLA, CA

ProsThey will give you assignments and the longer you stay with them the pay increases. But, one must be reliable and very determined.

ConsJust that I have yet to secure something full-time and hopefully, I will with ADECCO

Advice to Senior ManagementJust to help the reliable workers with something that can last for a while.

Direct Hire Recruiter

Direct Hire Recruiter (Current Employee)
    East Pittsburgh, PA

ProsExcellent company that really tries to put their employees at the forefront of their business. Adecco Corporate strives to continually upgrade the work atmosphere and equipment offered to it's employees. Management at the local level is excellent at communicating with all branches. Salary is in line with the work and there are numerous bonus opportunities at all levels

ConsNothing really. If ever there is an issue, management is open to hearing about it as well as taking suggestions on how to resolve it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Great contracting company.

Cleanroom Technician (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsWith direct deposit, you are always paid on time. At midnight, the night before payday, the money goes from pending to deposited. Nice to see your money in your account so quickly. Good benefits and very upbeat representatives that care.

ConsI contracted through Adecco to work for Applied Materials. The hours were grueling. Overtime is mandatory. We were on 13 hours a day, 13 days on, 1 day off. So, 2 days off each month. The pay was good because of the mandatory overtime. Amazing to see 20 adults, heads laid on breakroom tables trying to get 10 minutes sleep they were so exhausted. Great people to work with, outstanding manager. The hours were killer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it real but don't overextend and burn up your staff. Quality of life = happy productive employees. Those employees are all in a puddle over the breakroom tables.

Worst Temp Agency in PHX

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

Prosa paycheck (it says I have to put 5 words in here....but when the only pro was the check (that you may or may not get) that's kind of difficult.

ConsDisorganized, "It's not my job, you need to speak to...." It became a standing joke among the 30 or so contractors as to who was or wasn't going to get paid that week. Actions speak louder than words...they talk the talk....but they sure don't walk the walk.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your doors or sweep the place clean.

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adecco CEO Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire. All 236 reviews posted anonymously by Adecco employees.