Adecco

Be The First To
Add Photos

Adecco CEO Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire

Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire

Pros:
  • "Friendly and informal work environment, enough freedom"
    in 8 reviews
  • "Easy to keep good work/life balance"
    in 4 reviews
Cons:
  • "Low salaries, Luck of IT tools, No benefits"
    in 6 reviews
  • "No growth potential, very corporate and upper management run"
    in 6 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Worst Temp Agency in PHX

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

Prosa paycheck (it says I have to put 5 words in here....but when the only pro was the check (that you may or may not get) that's kind of difficult.

ConsDisorganized, "It's not my job, you need to speak to...." It became a standing joke among the 30 or so contractors as to who was or wasn't going to get paid that week. Actions speak louder than words...they talk the talk....but they sure don't walk the walk.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your doors or sweep the place clean.

cleaning house

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCo-workers, work life balance and PTO

ConsUnfair compensation and promotion practices, unprofessional upper management although house cleaning has taken place.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Place to work - not.

Confusing and Sneaky

Boston, MA

ProsTHERE ARE NONE I FOUND.

ConsThey tell you what you want to hear to get in the door and then change everything on you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe woman I dealt with in Boston was incredibly rude upon my departure and found that me not wanting to continue with them because the job wasn't within my degree was ridiculous. She also claimed that having a Bachelors wasn't an accomplishment these days instead it was like having a high school diploma. Tried to pay me SIGNIFICANTLY less than what was fair. I will never deal with this office again and her lack of communication and her actions and words upon my departure weren't that of someone who should be recruiting people for a company, especially one like Google.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No better management,

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proswill not consider employees issues

ConsThere is no good decision making people in management.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the manager's feedback from the repotees.

Recruiter

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Memphis, TN

ProsSatisfying helping people with employment opportunities.

ConsToo much work, not enough staff, recruiter work weeks are well over 65-70 hours a week and that's on salary with NO OVERTIME PAY.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher more inhouse staff

Highly unprofessional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOnly during interview and induction process employees already presented a clear picture of company so did not proceed further.

ConsHighly unprofessional. They call the candidate and keep them waiting just to make themselves appear important. I have waited almost an hour so that one of the employees should come and collect documents for joining process. But there was no response from the concerned employee. They are handling recruitment process for big brands but adecco itself does not follow any professional ethics.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat candidates coming for induction or recruitment with dignity. Just don't make them wait at reception and forget about it.

Going the wrong direction!!!

ProsAbility to work with the largest staffing agency in the US and the world. This affords many positive opportunities. Solid organization which has done a nice job of cutting out the red tape. Organization is committed to their employees from a training and development perspective, in partcular Recruiters, on-sites and branch managers.

ConsThe company is going the wrong direction!!! Very apparent to see the organization, which once had a nice balance, is now ONLY about finding a way to making more money!!! Some examples are the closing of the Melville location, not replacing individuals in key positions/segments and making foolish career decisions on solid producers. The company values of cool head, warm heart and working hands needs to be replaced with GROW THE RETURN ON SALES OR ELSE!! Senior leadership is running scared!!! Lastly salaries for branch staff is excessively low!!

Advice to Senior ManagementProfit is highly important and necessary but dragging bodies behind to accomplish it at all costs is not what made Adecco the largest in the world

Old fashion company with poor IT tools and worst salaries

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee)
    Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

ProsPeople are friendly and open minded

ConsLow salaries, Luck of IT tools, No benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining, Salaries reviews, Career progression

The racist temporary agency

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Casa Grande, AZ

ProsThere are best reason if your Hispanic then your good, any other race they lie an do unnecessary things to hardworking individuals that makes it hard to get a true review.

ConsThe challenges are the lies and the dishonesty they give African Americans.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys need to stop the hate crimes because it will determine your future and karma is an existing factor.

Customer Service Represenative

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

ProsCompany is fast at getting you a job.

ConsCompany is very unorganized they don't give you there policies out front it seems like they make things up as they go.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone hard to advance in this company

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adecco CEO Baron Patrick G. De Maeseneire. All 236 reviews posted anonymously by Adecco employees.