Adecco USA

Adecco USA Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Adecco USA CEO Bob Crouch

Bob Crouch

Pros:
  • "Pay is good, depending on what your doing"
    in 7 reviews
  • "I only good thing about this company is Work-Life balance"
    in 5 reviews
Cons:
  • "I do all the same work as hired employees who have full-time benefits while i am just a leased employee with nothing from adecco"
    in 8 reviews
  • "No work life balance, executive team was clueless although the branch manager was an awesome manager"
    in 4 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

NO GROWTH OR PERM JOBS ONLY LONG TERM

Accounting Assistant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsBeen working for Adecco for 6 years now, so if one assignment ends their very fast about placing you on another.

ConsBeen with the same long term for 3 Years and no benefits or raise increase is a bomber.

Decent and generally professional Temp Agency.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFor a temp agency they work hard to find a good fit beingthey are limited in the fact that you work for them at a clients location. Fast response to issues even if they can not solve the issue due to the client and how they respond.

ConsOften seem to not actually know what the client expectations are or accept the client at thier word when in reality the job functions are very differant then what they were told by the client.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out away to vet the clients and the actual job tasks in a better way and I think you will really be the best temp agency around.

Manager

ProsGreat place to work, care for their employees and clients alike! There is a great sense of cooperation and team work between colleagues

ConsSenior Management sometimes doesn't realize that we need to move quickly on ideas and new initiatives.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

If glass and ceiling are things you are looking for Adecco is wonderful

Senior Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsHave many strong connections with large scale tech companies and can provide immediate employment if needed.

ConsCompensation is significantly reduced by Adecco's cut, zero benefits, out of touch program managers that lack knowledge and project understanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn a bit more about what the project entails and anticipate questions from employees.

Good Right-Out-of-School Job

Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsThere is nothing you won't learn. It comes at a price sometimes, but I can say with sincerity that I have overcome many of my professional weaknesses. It's a trial by fire, but if you can keep up you'll grow. It's a great experience for someone fresh out of college. I am confident in my qualifications.

ConsLow pay and not the most attractive benefits. Many branches are understaffed so I have found myself doing the workload of two recruiters in the past. No compensation for overtime. The only advancement up Adecco's corporate ladder is through sales so unless you're looking to be a lifetime recruiter, this might not be for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is very friendly and personable. There is less-than-consistent feedback, but for someone like myself I find that a relief.

Awesome placements

Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee)

ProsLearning new skills

ConsLeaving a place you liked working but you understand it was to replace a permanent employee (at times)

Advice to Senior ManagementCall me, I am available.

Great place if your looking for a temp job or to get your foot in the door

Warehouse Worker (Current Employee)
    Hollywood, FL

ProsGreat people, helpful and friendly staff. If you need a temp job or just starting, they will call you with a job that is most applicable to your skill set.

ConsSometimes you can go a few days to a week without work, but its not often. No other cons I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Cutting edge, being able to provide global solutions to customers is key. Constantly challenging you as a person

Vice President of Sales (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

ProsWork life balance, technology, culture and global reach

ConsDealing with people as your business is always a challenge

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to recognize your employees and celebrate short term successes as well as long term success

Greensboro NC Office

PPG (Former Employee)
    Greensboro, NC

ProsThey will put you to work rather quickly.

ConsThe first job I got there, I knew what to expect from the work (Tyco Electronics). The second job I went to, they did not explain that I would be working with chemicals that might cause infertility. I had to go through an extensive health check before the orientation. The day of orientation, the HR person made sure to let us know several times that the chemicals might cause infertility. Adecco would have saved time (for me) and money (for PPG) if they would have told me that from the beginning.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to communicate anything negative about the job in the beginning. Also, I've called several times trying to reach someone and no one ever answers the phone.

I learned a lot, albeit without much support/help from my "peers" or from management for that matter, on my own.

Branch Manager (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsThe location in the city was great, no complaints there. It is a bigger, global company, so selling for them was a good experience because they should have SOP's had and sales training. Since they are larger in terms of employees, and with their large footprint, there are many ways to grow internallly, even to the point of moving to an emerging market. Great for a young professional!

ConsThere was a lack of communication between management and reps, they enjoyed throwing newer guys to the wolves to train by fire, which is a great way to learn in sales, but a bit of hand-holding for new reps would go a long way towards building out a world-class tea.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand by your new salespeople, I believe that if you were to send managers on more early sales calls with their reps, they will learn from experience how to do things the Adecco way, the right way for the ORG. I also feel that they would ramp up faster, not be so scared to take educated risks, and the payoff would be big. I am not going to get into a lot of details here, but you get my point.

Worked for Adecco USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adecco USA CEO Bob Crouch. All 260 reviews posted anonymously by Adecco USA employees.