Adhunik Group

www.adhunikgroup.com

Adhunik Group Reviews

Adhunik Group – India – “Ther”

Adhunik Group – India – “Ther”

Great Learing experience!!!

General Manager - Marketing (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsExperience with flexibility.
    A great learing platform

ConsNothing as such.
    Overall good enough.

Advice to Senior ManagementStability

The worst phase of my career. The biggest blunder of my professional life was to join this company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNothing positive. There can be nothing positive to write about this company. This company is a great learning for people as to "how not to run a company".

ConsUnethical, unscrupulous management. Promises much, delivers nothing. Delayed/unpaid salaries, delayed vendor payments, defaulting in loan repayments, the company is notorious in the market for all such vices and enjoys zero trust level among stakeholders. Unprofessionalism personified. Has no vision.Less said about the uncouth behaviour of the directors, the better. Who has heard of a company which approves increments, rolls out increment letters and within hours withholds the raise, ostensibly due to resource crunch !!!! However during the same time the directors have the audacity to buy luxury cars spending a fortune !!!! No system orientation, complete anarchy on all fronts. Employees are treated like bonded labourers. Anybody in his senses should not join this company or do any kind of business with it.

Advice to Senior ManagementWaste of time advising them as they have absolutely no intention to mend their ways.

A place to explore one's own capabilities and just learn a lot as a fresher.

Senior Executive (Current Employee)

ProsAn individual is allowed to explore himself right from the first day at work. A place where one can learn a lot of task at the same time

ConsAn individual is recruited without any specific responsibility and gradually is asked to do anything and everything as per the requirement of the company with time. No specific job designation and responsibility assigned to an individual.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be better if at the time of recruitment the management is more specific about the requirements and then recruiting an individual for a specified task rather than making him Jack of all trades and master of none till the time when he finally decides to leave the organization.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Its OK

Officer (Current Employee) Jamshedpur (India)

ProsHaving a Brand name in Steel sector

ConsManagement Problem. Management should have a flexible approach for the problems faced by the employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have an equal view

Frustrating

Pros1. Scope for career growth
    2. Upcoming organization

Cons1. 54+ working hours every week with no overtime pay.
    2. Incompetent management
    3. No unity of command
    4. Dissatisfied employees
    5. Pay grades are a joke here. Two people in the same grade may get 7 lacs and 15 lacs pa respectively.
    6. Too much planning but little implementation
    7. No work life balance

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking illogical decisions and acting according to your whims and fancies. And don't just call meetings at the drop of a hat but also implement the decisions as well. And most important of all, treat the employees like humans and not bonded labour.

Nice palace to Learn..Young Chaps may Join...

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Jamshedpur (India)

ProsPeople who sits on top are well paid...whether they perform or not..

ConsTop Management only know Production and Despatch...

Adhunik Group career & organization review.

Assistant Vice President - Coal Business (Former Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsNothing much to learn. You are on your own from day 1. No mentor, no training.

ConsAbsolute rubbish company. No ethics and business culture. Bites more than it can chew. Totally mismanaged. No job security. Lack of objectives & job description.

Worked for Adhunik Group? Contribute to the Community!