Aditi

Updated September 17, 2014
3.6

Aditi President & CEO Pradeep Rathinam
Pradeep Rathinam

Pros
  • Latest technology to work and good work life balance (in 15 reviews)

• The work culture is good, You can work in shorts also, WFH option, Nice leave benefit (in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • g) problem in work life balance (in 12 reviews)

• Short term projects, Stressful at times (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

18 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great first job

Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Aditi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working here was a great experience for someone fresh out of college. I was not a contractor so I cannot speak to that experience, but everyone I met at the company was extremely intelligent, helpful, and hardworking.

Cons

Communications a major issue. Coordinating with offshore team is a constant struggle and things are lost along the way.

Hard to say. I left before the acquisition. I think management has the right idea in mind, but they jump focus too much. Pick an area of expertise and stick with it.

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aditi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

challanging env, technical brilliance, work-life balance

Cons

leadership is missing direction in some ways.

Some excellent engineers and architects and very interesting projects

Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Aditi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great resources for projects if you can get the right people on a team

Cons

Often difficult to put the right team together. Fear of working outside comfort zone exists with a lot of the engineers offshore in India - Not always finding the right skills within the organization added risk to new projects.

Invest in training that's in line with the type of businesses/technologies you want to support. Create that as a carrot for recruiting purposes - More company wide communication/meetings with your staff to communicate vision, activities

They aren't recruiters. They are telemarketers.

Current Employee - No Actual Job, But Job Descriptions for Software Development Engineer In Test Contracts in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aditi (less than an year)

Pros

None that I know of.

Cons

I am continually contacted by (apparently) different recruiters from this organization. They send me contract positions, usually SDET positions. After replying politely to the first three that I am not interested in either contract or SDET roles (and not receiving a reply from them in return), I asked to be added to their do-not-contact list. Yet, I still receive messages from their recruiters, to my direct e-mail.

They don't act like recruiters. They act like telemarketers, spamming me with every job description they get, looking for a sale. It's not like they have unique positions, either. Usually, they are throwing out the same Microsoft contracts that 50 other recruiting organizations have.

If you are a manager of a company looking for a recruiting partner, avoid this organization. Go with an organization that teaches its recruiters to respect the potential candidates.

Aditi Response

Sep 11, 2014Head, Marketing

Quite terrible ! Poor telemarketers getting a bad rap. We love that scene from Boiler Room. This bit of recruiting like it is 1960s is quite inexcusable.

Your post made us realize that
    ... More

The right company to be in if you want a career , not just a job.

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent , approachable management, open to ideas, welcome contribution, extremely understanding when it comes to personal issues and emergencies and willing to go an extra mile, to help you grow professionally. They don't just hire you, they nurture you.

Cons

This is not a con per say, but essential to be pointed out that Aditi Technologies and Aditi Consulting are two different companies. So, if you have a question, comment or a review for Aditi Consulting, please look for the same title on Glassdoor. For Aditi Technologies, this is your page.

I have been a part of team Aditi (Technologies) for over 6 years now and owe everything I have to this company. They have given me an opportunity to learn, grow and understand this business from leaders who have been here for over 15 years.

it all depends on your project

Current Employee - Program Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Decent projects (2011), good employee representative. Pretty hands off and no trouble getting through their processes.

Cons

Hourly W2 rate was lower than about 35% of the other agencies and they were not willing to negotiate.

Pay out a higher percentage of the bill rate to your contractors if they want to opt out of the worthless 401k program.
    Focus on companies other than Microsoft and T-Mobile or AT&T for vendor opportunities. Smaller firms can use vendor support and are more responsive, higher paying and have better contract to hire rates!

More ups than downs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi

Pros

-nice set of customers
    -values and culture
    -learning opportunity
    -great brand
    - good people
    -fun

Cons

-too many managers
    -too many levels
    -clueless HR

-replace managers with geeks.
    -get a better board

Excellent support for any Career Path which we can pursue with gladness

Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi

Pros

Excellent work culture
    Excellent support from Senior Management
    A family experience
    A pure technology driven company

Cons

Test Ladder has been a concern, but I have not seen any company driving the test technology ladder.

Continue recruiting the best passionate software engineers. Do not lower the quality as one bad dough is enough to spoil the entire batch

No concern for your growth or satisfaction, lowball you in pay, & deceitful. Just another number.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi

Pros

-Availability of contract positions.
    -Completely removed from your work (you are accountable to yourself and company employees you work closely with).
    -Will offer higher pay in liue of benefits package.

Cons

-Cannot be trusted. Offered me one rate of pay then tried to reduce it by over 30% in my initial offer letter. After some struggle I was able to get the pay that was originally quoted to me.
    -Although I have been with this company for 4 years and returned to the same contract year after year, taking on more and more responsiblity (now managing other contractors on the team), they have reduced my pay twice. The last time they snuck in a 7 cent/hour decrease. REALLY???
    - No concern or follow up. My rep was not even aware that my contract had ended. They also continued to call me about other positions after I had returned to my contract. No answers to questions I had regarding other job titles/compensation/etc.

I have returned to this company only because I need to for insurance reasons. Bottom line - You do not want to work with this company. Call around, there are so many more options if you are contracting. Now that my insurances issues are cleared up, I am out of here!

Have some interest in the people who work for you. Contractors are your customers, without them you would not be in existence. Offer fair wages. Have some integrity and do not fall back on your work. Be more responsive. Recognize and REWARD your people.

Aditi Response

Sep 11, 2014Head, Marketing

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this with us. We are sorry you had a bad experience and we did not do enough to make you feel as part of the team.
    It sounds quite terrible from your note and I would feel
    ... More

Don't Bother with Aditi

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Aditi

Pros

I really enjoyed the people that I worked closely with.

Cons

No room for growth, no growth potential, you are treated like a slave and not rewarded properly, I was there for almost 2 years without a raise or even a review, nothing.

Look at the people who are doing your work for you, your supporters, respect them and appreciate them especially those in HR.