Aditi Reviews

Reset
3.2
Aditi President & CEO Pradeep Rathinam
Pradeep Rathinam

Pros
  • No pressure and good work life balance (in 15 reviews)

• Great work culture, too non-process oriented (in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • g) problem in work life balance (in 12 reviews)

• short term projects are like every day exam (in 5 reviews)

1. Great first job

Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Aditi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working here was a great experience for someone fresh out of college. I was not a contractor so I cannot speak to that experience, but everyone I met at the company was extremely intelligent, helpful, and hardworking.

Cons

Communications a major issue. Coordinating with offshore team is a constant struggle and things are lost along the way.

Advice to Management

Hard to say. I left before the acquisition. I think management has the right idea in mind, but they jump focus too much. Pick an area of expertise and stick with it.

stepping stone at best

Current Contractor - Senior Web Developer/Software Engineer in Redmond, WA
    Current Contractor - Senior Web Developer/Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

paid on time every time. decent hourly wage.

Cons

their representatives knew nothing of the tech industry. No personality, nothing to offer in meet and greets. Clueless in trying to find a second contract. 1 and done.

Advice to Management

hire people who can read a resume and not just read keyword reports.

3. Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aditi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

challanging env, technical brilliance, work-life balance

Cons

leadership is missing direction in some ways.

5. Some excellent engineers and architects and very interesting projects

Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Aditi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great resources for projects if you can get the right people on a team

Cons

Often difficult to put the right team together. Fear of working outside comfort zone exists with a lot of the engineers offshore in India - Not always finding the right skills within the organization added risk to new projects.

Advice to Management

Invest in training that's in line with the type of businesses/technologies you want to support. Create that as a carrot for recruiting purposes - More company wide communication/meetings with your staff to communicate vision, activities

They aren't recruiters. They are telemarketers.

Current Employee - No Actual Job, But Job Descriptions for Software Development Engineer In Test Contracts in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aditi (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I know of.

Cons

I am continually contacted by (apparently) different recruiters from this organization. They send me contract positions, usually SDET positions. After replying politely to the first three that I am not interested in either contract or SDET roles (and not receiving a reply from them in return), I asked to be added to their do-not-contact list. Yet, I still receive messages from their recruiters, to my direct e-mail.

They don't act like recruiters. They act like telemarketers, spamming me with every job description they get, looking for a sale. It's not like they have unique positions, either. Usually, they are throwing out the same Microsoft contracts that 50 other recruiting organizations have.

Advice to Management

If you are a manager of a company looking for a recruiting partner, avoid this organization. Go with an organization that teaches its recruiters to respect the potential candidates.

Aditi Response

Sep 11, 2014Head, Marketing

Quite terrible ! Poor telemarketers getting a bad rap. We love that scene from Boiler Room. This bit of recruiting like it is 1960s is quite inexcusable.

Your post made us realize that
    ... More

7. The right company to be in if you want a career , not just a job.

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent , approachable management, open to ideas, welcome contribution, extremely understanding when it comes to personal issues and emergencies and willing to go an extra mile, to help you grow professionally. They don't just hire you, they nurture you.

Cons

This is not a con per say, but essential to be pointed out that Aditi Technologies and Aditi Consulting are two different companies. So, if you have a question, comment or a review for Aditi Consulting, please look for the same title on Glassdoor. For Aditi Technologies, this is your page.

Advice to Management

I have been a part of team Aditi (Technologies) for over 6 years now and owe everything I have to this company. They have given me an opportunity to learn, grow and understand this business from leaders who have been here for over 15 years.

8. it all depends on your project

Current Contractor - Program Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Contractor - Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Decent projects (2011), good employee representative. Pretty hands off and no trouble getting through their processes.

Cons

Hourly W2 rate was lower than about 35% of the other agencies and they were not willing to negotiate.

Advice to Management

Pay out a higher percentage of the bill rate to your contractors if they want to opt out of the worthless 401k program.
    Focus on companies other than Microsoft and T-Mobile or AT&T for vendor opportunities. Smaller firms can use vendor support and are more responsive, higher paying and have better contract to hire rates!

9. More ups than downs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi

Pros

-nice set of customers
    -values and culture
    -learning opportunity
    -great brand
    - good people
    -fun

Cons

-too many managers
    -too many levels
    -clueless HR

Advice to Management

-replace managers with geeks.
    -get a better board

10. Excellent support for any Career Path which we can pursue with gladness

Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi

Pros

Excellent work culture
    Excellent support from Senior Management
    A family experience
    A pure technology driven company

Cons

Test Ladder has been a concern, but I have not seen any company driving the test technology ladder.

Advice to Management

Continue recruiting the best passionate software engineers. Do not lower the quality as one bad dough is enough to spoil the entire batch

No concern for your growth or satisfaction, lowball you in pay, & deceitful. Just another number.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi

Pros

-Availability of contract positions.
    -Completely removed from your work (you are accountable to yourself and company employees you work closely with).
    -Will offer higher pay in liue of benefits package.

Cons

-Cannot be trusted. Offered me one rate of pay then tried to reduce it by over 30% in my initial offer letter. After some struggle I was able to get the pay that was originally quoted to me.
    -Although I have been with this company for 4 years and returned to the same contract year after year, taking on more and more responsiblity (now managing other contractors on the team), they have reduced my pay twice. The last time they snuck in a 7 cent/hour decrease. REALLY???
    - No concern or follow up. My rep was not even aware that my contract had ended. They also continued to call me about other positions after I had returned to my contract. No answers to questions I had regarding other job titles/compensation/etc.

I have returned to this company only because I need to for insurance reasons. Bottom line - You do not want to work with this company. Call around, there are so many more options if you are contracting. Now that my insurances issues are cleared up, I am out of here!

Advice to Management

Have some interest in the people who work for you. Contractors are your customers, without them you would not be in existence. Offer fair wages. Have some integrity and do not fall back on your work. Be more responsive. Recognize and REWARD your people.

Aditi Response

Sep 11, 2014Head, Marketing

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this with us. We are sorry you had a bad experience and we did not do enough to make you feel as part of the team.
    It sounds quite terrible from your note and I would feel
    ... More