Adnet Systems Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.8
ASHOK JHA

1. The best company I have ever worked for!

I have been working at Adnet Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've been at NASA/GSFC for over 30 years, worked with 7 different companies (contract work), and ADNET Systems is the best company I have ever been with. Been here for 9 years now. They have talented employees, really nice benefits, and a good management core that actually cares if you are doing well, and are happy at your job. Every person, from my manager to HR, has worked with me in every situation that has arisen. Upper management are very approachable. Employee morale is high. They encourage education and help pay for courses and tuition. The company culture is laid back and easy going. Great atmosphere.

Cons

Let's not fool ourselves, this is no Google with pool tables and free daily lunches. This is government contracting, so there are limitations as to what any company can do. But right now, my hat is off to ADNET Systems.

Very disappointing to work here.

I have been working at Adnet Systems

Pros

If everything is running smoothly then this is an okay company to work at but at the slightest hint of a problem do not expect any reliable support from management or human resources.

Cons

Company very inept in handling Human Resource issues. Definitely more concerned with financial bottom line than they are with the employees.

More was promised for the position than was received. The Incentives promised were never delivered.

Former Employee - Director Office Automation and Litigation Support in Washington, DC

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job gave me something to do. I helped capture two concurrent 8a set aside contracts. I got a chance to establish and maintain 5 computer networks some UNIX based and some Windows based.

Cons

Customer (DOL) was too demanding for the caliber of workers I was allowed to hire. I had over 90 employees, but few were well qualified. Many were legacy from the previous 8a contract that were rehired for ours. All hires were subject to dollar ceilings that were unrealistically low. In many (most) cases, I was forced to hire employees that were foreigners where his DOL job was the first job the they in he US.

Advice to Management

Care should be taken when you undertake any wage and hour contract. You cannot perform with marginal or substandard personnel.

Well-run and Caring

I have been working at Adnet Systems full-time

Pros

The head management treats the employees with fairness and concern. The company seems to be run well, as it it successful at winning contracts. Flexible working conditions and casual atmosphere.

Cons

Little opportunity for upward mobility, but I believe that is mostly due to the nature of contracted technology work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

6. Great work. Some very cold managers

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Adnet has a lot of great contracts with the US Government, so there is plenty of opportunity for interesting and useful work.

Cons

The company wants the most work for the lowest cost. There is no loyalty towards employees. If they can find someone to do the same work for less, they will.

Advice to Management

Treat the people doing the useful work much better.

Great experience

I have been working at Adnet Systems full-time

Pros

More hands on experience. Very supportive and flexible in what you do.

Cons

you may be asked to wear many hats and take on more roles. If you're open to the challenge and like the idea of multitasking, this could be a great move. If change and taking on new responsibilities is not your cup of tea, you may quickly feel like the odd man out.

The best company I've worked with

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at Adnet Systems

Pros

ADNET is an extremely supportive employer and management is always friendly to deal with. Management is extremely receptive to new ideas and ADNET's contracting customers are great to work with.

Cons

Working for ADNET's customers, one rarely sees ADNET's management. One could go 3-6 months at a time without seeing one's own management.

Adnet is great to work for...period

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

I worked at Adnet Systems

Pros

Benefits are great. Top notch health insurance. The VP talks to you and is great. It is a smaller company and they treat you as much like family as possible.

Cons

They are a small company in the Government Contracting world. They are just big enough to not be considered a small business, but smaller than you would expect for a prime contractor.

Advice to Management

I love Adnet and I have meet the top of the company. You guys are great. Keep pushing for company growth.

Great! Glad to be a part

Current Employee - Human Resources Administrative
    Current Employee - Human Resources Administrative

I have been working at Adnet Systems

Pros

Caring manger, always communicating and concerned about employees

Cons

A subcontractor which has to heed to the main contracting company

Pretty Good Company Overall

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

I have been working at Adnet Systems

Pros

Salary ..... Location .... Location ... Location

Cons

Not having the opportunity to telecommute.

Advice to Management

None what so ever

RSS Feed </> Embed