Adobe Reviews

3.9
1,068 Reviews

Adobe President and CEO Shantanu Narayen
Shantanu Narayen

Pros
  • Company offers great benefits; flexible time-off policy; decent work-life balance (in 145 reviews)

• Good gym, great benefits, overall more positive experiences than bad ones (in 89 reviews)

Cons
  • work-life balance; the pressure comes from the top and it's hard to resist giving in (in 24 reviews)

• senior management do not communicate well with employees of all levels (in 38 reviews)

More Highlights

Great people, genuine demeanor. Creative leader!!!

Current Employee - People Resources  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - People Resources in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Creative edge with some of the smartest and caring people. Fast moving with community feel. Strong employer pride factor but not arrogant at all. Visible VP and exec team ... See them in cafe all the time. Approachable too. Strong talent bias with strong value system.

Cons

Can be a bit of a matrix so need to learn how to navigate. That said, people will help if you ask I'm a heart beat.

Keep up the innovation and pushing the customer experience. Great job bringing in new talent and injecting new energy at many levels.

Love the company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Amazing Products; great leadership; huge opportunities for the business and career

Cons

Would love more variety for food services

Great pay, benefits, treat you like a person, parties, smart staff

Former Employee - Order Management Representative  in  Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Order Management Representative in Lehi, UT

I worked at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Pay, TONS of time off, overtime for hourly positions, really great health benefits, lots of company parties, happy staff, smart staff, solid tech company

Cons

Red tape of being at a big business, it's very hard to effect big change. Small realm of expertise- you learn one small part of business well, but not the full spectrum. Same with any large company.

Find a way for employees to be able to pitch change ideas and make them happen instead of thinking changing the status quo is a waste of time.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great culture, great people

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Innovation is highly valued and promoted throughout the company. Most people here treat you with respect and expect the same--a high "EQ" is important.

Cons

I've encountered a few ambitious, myopic middle-managers that spend time managing-up the food chain at the expense of ignoring the needs of their teams. For the most part, they eventually move on, but they can damage morale. On corporate teams, bureaucracy can be a bit over the top.

Be wary of bureaucracy creep. Retrain those who wish to have authority over things, but who wish to shirk accountability.

Company that really cares about its employees

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Compensation plan, great benefits and side perks, great locations, and great people!

Cons

Tends to move slowly on new innovations

Take a chance here and there...don't be so conservative. We need to be more agile.

Awesome, talented workgroups

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Competitive Pay and Benefits, Talented and very hardworking environment within the database realm. There are great incentives and resources to utilize to create awesome work and research. The building is clean , and offers healthy snacks/drinks. The technical resources for development and analytics are advancing through updated/new tools and software.

Cons

Personal Growth expanding outside your usual duties may be difficult to attain in highly focused work groups. There are also many surrounding vendors which may be a good and bad thing.

Open up more options for your talented individuals for continued and expanded contributions.

Fantastic journey, from startup to #1 player

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive  in  Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Paris (France)

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture, the people, the strengths, the projects, the challenges, the opportunities, the value proposition, top management implication and dedication, flexibility

Cons

Siloed org still, more processes adding extra overhead, too much PPT enablement, complex org arising from such a rich and diversified value proposition

Develop more cross-geo team spirit and network, ensure best practices are shared, sales team to work closer with product marketing, keep developing vertical GTM involving all functional teams placing customers front and center

Great company to work with

Current Employee - Technical Consultant  in  New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free food, competitive remuneration and most important the Creative & knowledgeable people you work with is amazing.

Cons

Nothing for me, everything seems nice

Motivting

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work life balanace.. great vision and leadership.. they know where they want to go and how to reach there.

Cons

some management needs to be improved in the middle layer for better efficiency

Best company in the Silicon Valley!

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than a year

Pros

I never imagined I would find a company like this. We work on interesting stuff all the time using the latest technology. Adobe takes very good care of their employees; they make sure you get want you want from training to benefits. I simply enjoy going to work, enjoy sharing my ideas with intelligent (and humble) people who are always ready to help. People are not jealous of each others, they are ready to help you improve if they have time. It is true that not all teams are like this but I would say the majority of the teams I have seen there. These are some of the cons:
    Great products to work on
    Use of latest technology
    Great benefits
    Creative and innovative people
    No micro management
    Flexible hours
    Cool people to work with/for
    Fun activities for employees

Cons

Some managers can ruin the whole work experience.

Filter some "bad" managers

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!