Adometry Reviews

Awesome Company!

Current Employee - Integration Engineer, Senior
    Current Employee - Integration Engineer, Senior

I have been working at Adometry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone can see how their work directly impacts the company.
    The entire company feels like a second family.
    The company is made up of the best of the best. Everyone here was considered the best at their previous company.

Cons

This is a company where you will need to give 110% at all times, the positive is that everyone is working the same.

Good, growing company

I have been working at Adometry full-time for less than a year

Pros

Adometry is a great team - this is a lot of smart, hardworking people. Our fast, well-funded growth makes me feel very secure. The product is valuable and interesting, and it keeps getting better. It's also big and established enough that there's not many late-night emergency calls (I've never had one).

Cons

It's in the stage of growth with many growing pains. Every client is so important that there's a lot of customization. There is some resistance to standardization/practices - I can see how it's changing with the expanding leadership but it is still sometimes frustrating.

Keep hiring well to our high standards.

Not perfect but lots of good stuff happening here!

I have been working at Adometry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great, smart, fun people. No micro-management. Minimal politics. Great culture around expecting a lot but treating people well, with respect. Product has potential for great impact for big advertisers even if not fully realized yet.

Cons

Typical start-up growing pains but nothing too bad. Difficult, complex product to market, sell and support. More communication between departments is needed as we grow. Pay and benefits are okay, not great. Stingy with stock/options. Not much of an ownership position for 99% of the people for a small, growing company.

Good job overall actually. A few things ... Communicate a clearer vision of where we are going. More stock ownership would deepen loyalty and drive to succeed, you are missing a big opportunity here. Pay attention to competitors, they are better than you given them credit for.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fabulous Place to Work

I have been working at Adometry full-time

Pros

Creative people thinking in new directions. Room to grow. Everyone is willing to help you learn, grow and achieve. Pretty much have found themselves a true value-add niche service!

Cons

As will all start-ups, some folks who have been there a while are a bit resistant to change, but it's NOT the norm for these folks. Outgrowing hardware a bit quickly, but management and IT are quick to get it fixed and get us what we need.

Onboarding Process

Great Place to Work!

I have been working at Adometry full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome culture and coworkers, flexible/non-micromanaged work environment, good benefits, fast growing company, career growth opportunities, exciting and interesting product and clients, great executive management team.

Cons

It would be nice if the office location was a bit closer to downtown/central Austin.

As we grow, let's do our best to keep our "small company" culture intact!

Growing with exuberance

Current Employee - Sales  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Adometry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the brightest people in town, good leadership team, lots of transparency. Working with some of the largest advertisers in the world. Fun office environment, good team building. Opportunity to grow personally and professionally.

Cons

Clients can be high touch and with demands.

Interesting problems, smart people, fast pace

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Adometry full-time

Pros

Adometry's offering a unique, new product to its clients, so there are always new challenges figuring out how to deliver the latest cool thing. Developers have a lot of freedom (and responsibility) to drive the process, so I've had lots of opportunities to learn new things and design core systems. It's cool place for a developer to take some initiative and solve some really challenging problems. The software team managers have always been available and responsive. The company has some competitive advantages in a fast growing industry, so the company's prospects are great.

Cons

The company has grown really fast, and communication between departments isn't very good. QA is fairly new and still finding its feet, so there's a lot of confusion around deploying new features or bug fixes, and a lot of developers debugging and fixing problems in the production environment. Mistakes have been made in the past, so some systems aren't that great, but since development is moving forward so quickly, there isn't a lot of time to fix them--but the flipside of that is that the pace of development is exciting.

Fast growing and smart company struggling with a lot of growing pains

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Adometry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and awesome people.
    Hiring of very smart people.
    Amazing benefits and good pay.

Cons

LOTS of growing pains.
    Management focuses more on the sales team than supporting all the other departments that keep the company going.
    Key employees leaving the company.
    Getting too many clients without getting needed tools to scale, causing delays.
    Delays cause employees to work after-hours and weekends, causing bad work/life balance.
    Morale is generally low.
    No real development cycle to fix issues/QA/deploy.

Give attention to other departments besides for sales.
    Have a better training program for new employees.

software developer at adometry analytics

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Adometry full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good atmosphere. Interesting work. Friendly colleagues. Unlimited time off. Good benefits program.

Cons

new location is out of town. They lack sufficient on-boarding for new hires, to get you feeling productive in a short amount of time. The need more scrum infrastructure and to develop a more team based, less silo'd approach to make the company more scalable.

work on a training program for new hires. Have a dequeue of nice bite-sized projects for new hires to familiarize themselves with the code-base / business processes.

Worked for Adometry? Contribute to the Community!