Adore

www.adoreinc.com

Adore Reviews

Updated Apr 9, 2014

Inspiring

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLoved working with a positive group of people. The hours are flexible. The pay was good for anyone who applied themselves. I've taken some of the marketing knowledge I've learned and applied that to my current position. It's allowed me to set myself apart from others that I work with at my current position. I relocated to be closer to family, but overall enjoyed working for Adore. It's a great company for anyone looking to start a career.

ConsHave to work some weekends.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great People! Great Company!

ProsI took this job after graduating in December to gain experience. It ended up being more than I ever thought it would be. I've learned so much in the past couple months and just saw someone get promoted to management. Most people in the company are eager to teach each other, because it's heavily team focused. I love working with other motivated people!

ConsYou have to be willing to put the time in upfront to advance to management quickly.

Adore Company Owner responded to this review

May 1, 2014

We appreciate your feedback on our training practices. We are constantly innovating our professional development strategies, and we will ensure that your comments are considered in future changes.

Team Environment

ProsAdore is definitely a team environment. The office environment is very positive and surrounds you with individuals who want you to succeed and are eager to put forth time and effort to help you get there. The company encourages you to be a leader by providing constant feedback, training and challenging you to improve.

ConsYou will have to sacrifice some time with your friends and or family because it is not a typical 9-5 job. It requires some early mornings and weekends, but well worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, seriously!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I get to travel with Adore!

ProsI enjoy travelling, and working for Adore, Inc. has given me ample opportunities to travel! I got to go to Dallas for a leadership conference and networking opportunity; it was great meeting with other members of our organization from across the country. I also got to go Jamaica for our annual retreat! It was so awesome enjoying the tropical weather and the pay-off for all of my hard work!

ConsI have experienced very little negative at Adore, Inc. I go to management with anything that I feel should be changed, and it is resolved immediately. The office culture is very proactive, and management is a clear example of that!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture and opportunities are great! Everything that you do is awesome!

Truly a People-Helping-People Business

Campaign Manager (Current Employee)

ProsAdore is truly much more than a job. It is an opportunity to grow professionally, personally, and financially like few other careers can offer.

What I appreciate most is the opportunity to build and maintain professional relationships. I have had experience at other companies in many levels of retail--entry level, management and administration--and I have NEVER been a part of a company that is as committed to shared knowledge, mutual benefit, and a positive team experience as Adore is. There is not a person in the business who wouldn't be willing to do whatever they can to help me succeed. And in the same respect, my FAVORITE PART of working at Adore is my own role in supporting the professional development of my peers.

At what other company have you ever worked where your leaders hold meetings for the express purpose of providing knowledge and brainstorming new ways to help YOU perform better and to help YOU succeed in reaching YOUR goals???? Because that is the level of commitment you will find among Adore's leadership to hire, coach, and develop employees to achieve their full potential.

ConsHonestly, none. It is a win-win-win-win situation. The marketing events we hold are profitable for the retailer, the client, the consumer, and for us as well.

Some new people will complain about the workload, but it is because they do not truly understand the opportunity. I have seen people work far harder for far longer in other industries, and wind up with FAR less in the end.

Advice to Senior ManagementLead courageously. You already do it so well.

Tatum listens and communicates well with the entire company, striving to create a team environment that is positive and effective, continuously seeking opportunities to improve self and others, leading with trust, honesty, and integrity.

Great Entry Level Position!

Event Marketer (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsI am an event coordinator, and I love how much autonomy I have

to plan my events. I am free to take all of the demographic data I have

and use it to tailor an event to be very effective. The greatest part is

that I get to be very creative with my presentations. It is an awesome

feeling to see your work become successful, and it is even better to be

recognized for the work.

ConsI do not feel that there are any cons to working at Adore, Inc.

All of the team members work well together, and it is an overall great

environment to be in.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is so awesome to work with a management

team that cares about all of the individuals at the company!

worst job i've ever had!

Event Planner (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsNone! Maybe that i learned my lesson on what companies to avoid!

ConsTotally diferent company than how they make it out at interviews. They tell you how much money you will make and that you can advance quickly. Maybe if you are are one of the favorites in this cult-like company. This was a complete waste and I made less money than I did working at target. I would absolutely not recommend this company, it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Goal setting is key for success at Adore, Inc.

Trainer (Current Employee)

ProsFirst of all, I am very thankful that Adore, Inc. gave me a career opportunity as a 21 year-old with some college experience. I would not be where I am today without the management team and their training techniques. The biggest piece of knowledge that I picked up was the 30, 60, 90 rule for setting goals because it helped me manage both my personal and professional goals in a way that makes them attainable.

ConsI personally do not think that there are any cons to working at Adore, Inc. However, some of the past recruits have had difficulty making it through the training period. The key to success at Adore is working hard. If you can't do that, then you will not make it in the company!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team is great; keep doing what you are doing!

Fun and positive atmosphere

ProsWorking at Adore, Inc., has helped me to grow and develop into a strong business professional. I'm getting exactly what I was looking for--growth and development, fun, great pay and I get to work alongside other sharp, motivated people who strive to help others meet their goals every day. I am really happy that I took a chance and made my job change to work here.

ConsThere are honestly no cons. If you're doing everything right, there's nothing to worry about!

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly, just keep doing what you're doing. It's great to work in an atmosphere with people who are always willing to answer questions and help out in any way.

Great atmosphere, Great people, Great place to work"

Executive Assistant (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsYou get to make personal connections with your co-workers. It is a fun and inspiring atmosphere to work in!

Adore has taught me the fundamentals of marketing, allows me to grow as a person and an employee on a daily basis, and improved my people skills. They provide tons of opportunity for growth and advancement.

This is the perfect place to work if you're trying to get a start in the marketing, promotions, or public relations field.

ConsNone! I have been with the company for several months and have never once questioned my decision.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doin' what you're doin'!

Worked for Adore? Contribute to the Community!