Adtech Global

Updated September 10, 2014
Updated September 10, 2014
3.1

TIM D. SHADBURN

Rewarding and flexible place to work..with awesome people

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company and leadership values their employees and offer many opportunities to advance my career. The fast-paced culture is balanced with a team who is dedicated to promoting a fulfilling and enjoyable work environment...and a great work/life balance. The people are what make Adtech Global great and you often feel like you are working with old friends instead of co-workers.

Cons

The location is a good commute from the city.

Solid company, good people.

I have been working at Adtech Global

Pros

Adtech Global is a small company, with lots or room for passionate individuals to make a real difference - including getting a variety of job experiences (and titles).

Cons

It's a small company. There's relatively little room for financial growth and the company has a history of fumbling the ball when it comes to new development and opportunities. Key employees are often over-used.

Unify behind a single message. Communicate clearly with employees and provide structured road maps and mentoring to those who wish to improve.

The most miserable job I've ever had

I worked at Adtech Global full-time

Pros

They do offer decent insurance benefits.

You can actually call in sick without being fired.

If you were rejected by McDonalds, this may be a viable option.

Cons

You are demanded to do things that are way outside the scope of your position.

You will be made promises, only to see them conveniently forgotten. If you bring one up later, you will be told it's just not possible right now. (Read: The promise was never intended to be fulfilled.)

If you want to see the salary dispersion, just look in the parking lot. The receptionist, I mean sales associate, I mean CEO's special friend, I mean administrative assistant drives better vehicles (note: plural) than any other regular employee.

Upper management's buddies get great job titles and salaries.

Managers that actually stick up for their employees get fired.

They used to give out bonuses, until one day (the day before bonuses) the CEO told everyone that bonuses weren't going to happen anymore and if you didn't like it, you could leave.

Upper management makes poor business decisions and the employees pay the price in the form of layoffs, disappearing bonuses, and a severe lack of raises.

Are you seeing a pattern yet? Another reviewer mentioned an 'inner circle', and they were 100% dead on.

There is no training. You are thrown into your position and expected to know how to do everything already.

You will be instructed blatantly lie to a customer. Even when they call you out on it, you will be forced to continue to lie.

They will work you to the point of tears and pulling your hair out, and just as you reach the edge of sanity, they will demand more.

Adtech used to be a fun place to work. When I first started, we had parties to celebrate good quarters, bonuses, birthday celebrations once a month, and overall a really good feel.

The day before I left, I had to force myself out of bed. I drove incredibly slow to work, so as to prolong the inevitable arrival at my special hell. I took an hour and a half lunch because I didn't want to step foot in that office again. Every time I saw my boss' face, I wanted to punch it.

You've driven the work environment into the ground and buried it. Nobody except your buddies wants to work for you. They do so because they have to pay the bills. You laid off and fired great people/employees because you made bad decisions.

My advice? Start caring about your employees and treating them like people. Quit playing favorites and start paying people for what they're worth.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

AMAZING! My second family!

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

People you work with everyday.

Cons

I do not have any.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Current Employee - Non-Manager  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Non-Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are some good people that work here,interesting technology, interesting ideas.. poor execution.

Cons

Salaries are way under par for the positions. Management staff could be better & frequent layoffs every quarter..

When the number of Chiefs almost equals the number of Indians, something needs to change. the organization comes off looking like a boys club where Management invites a college buddy over and gives them a job.

Very disorganized

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Adtech Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Nice staff and very helpful staff
    - Management was nice but just did not have a clue

Cons

- Very disorganized
    - Training was horrible I worked for them for months without actually being trained on my job I would kind of just show up and be assigned other people's work because no one knew how to train me on my job

It is probably best to hire a trainer to train employees

Favorites, Salary Dispersion

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adtech Global

Pros

Medical, dental, and vision are covered well with very little employee contribution.

Friendly work environment amongst peers and immediate supervisors.

Cons

People with good work ethic and performance are fired for little or no reason while there are a select few who reap the rewards from being part of an 'inner circle' with top management. All one has to do in order to see this is look in the parking lot.

Remove dead weight instead of giving them perks and raises.

Good job bad managment

I worked at Adtech Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Interesting work, easy-going team, gambling

Cons

Terrible managment, too much stress

Worked for Adtech Global? Contribute to the Community!