Adtech Global

Updated Dec 24, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

TIM D. SHADBURN

AMAZING! My second family!

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPeople you work with everyday.

ConsI do not have any.

The most miserable job I've ever had

I worked at Adtech Global full-time

ProsThey do offer decent insurance benefits.

You can actually call in sick without being fired.

If you were rejected by McDonalds, this may be a viable option.

ConsYou are demanded to do things that are way outside the scope of your position.

You will be made promises, only to see them conveniently forgotten. If you bring one up later, you will be told it's just not possible right now. (Read: The promise was never intended to be fulfilled.)

If you want to see the salary dispersion, just look in the parking lot. The receptionist, I mean sales associate, I mean CEO's special friend, I mean administrative assistant drives better vehicles (note: plural) than any other regular employee.

Upper management's buddies get great job titles and salaries.

Managers that actually stick up for their employees get fired.

They used to give out bonuses, until one day (the day before bonuses) the CEO told everyone that bonuses weren't going to happen anymore and if you didn't like it, you could leave.

Upper management makes poor business decisions and the employees pay the price in the form of layoffs, disappearing bonuses, and a severe lack of raises.

Are you seeing a pattern yet? Another reviewer mentioned an 'inner circle', and they were 100% dead on.

There is no training. You are thrown into your position and expected to know how to do everything already.

You will be instructed blatantly lie to a customer. Even when they call you out on it, you will be forced to continue to lie.

They will work you to the point of tears and pulling your hair out, and just as you reach the edge of sanity, they will demand more.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdtech used to be a fun place to work. When I first started, we had parties to celebrate good quarters, bonuses, birthday celebrations once a month, and overall a really good feel.

The day before I left, I had to force myself out of bed. I drove incredibly slow to work, so as to prolong the inevitable arrival at my special hell. I took an hour and a half lunch because I didn't want to step foot in that office again. Every time I saw my boss' face, I wanted to punch it.

You've driven the work environment into the ground and buried it. Nobody except your buddies wants to work for you. They do so because they have to pay the bills. You laid off and fired great people/employees because you made bad decisions.

My advice? Start caring about your employees and treating them like people. Quit playing favorites and start paying people for what they're worth.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Non-Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThere are some good people that work here,interesting technology, interesting ideas.. poor execution.

ConsSalaries are way under par for the positions. Management staff could be better & frequent layoffs every quarter..

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen the number of Chiefs almost equals the number of Indians, something needs to change. the organization comes off looking like a boys club where Management invites a college buddy over and gives them a job.

Very disorganized

Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Adtech Global full-time for less than a year

Pros- Nice staff and very helpful staff
- Management was nice but just did not have a clue

Cons- Very disorganized
- Training was horrible I worked for them for months without actually being trained on my job I would kind of just show up and be assigned other people's work because no one knew how to train me on my job

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is probably best to hire a trainer to train employees

Favorites, Salary Dispersion

I have been working at Adtech Global

ProsMedical, dental, and vision are covered well with very little employee contribution.

Friendly work environment amongst peers and immediate supervisors.

ConsPeople with good work ethic and performance are fired for little or no reason while there are a select few who reap the rewards from being part of an 'inner circle' with top management. All one has to do in order to see this is look in the parking lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove dead weight instead of giving them perks and raises.

Good job bad managment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Adtech Global full-time for more than a year

ProsInteresting work, easy-going team, gambling

ConsTerrible managment, too much stress

Worked for Adtech Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adtech Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adtech Global CEO TIM D. SHADBURN. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Adtech Global employees.